One

Remember my dear, not everyone is good and not everyone is bad. A good person can have some bad and a bad person can have some good. Like you. You're special, that's why I choose you. But one day, you'll have to go and you will find your real parents. When that day comes, don't be scared, but be brave. No one can hurt you...

Help me! Please! A demon has me locked up. Only you can help me out of here. You're my only hope. I beg you! You must find me!

An unfamiliar voice echoes through my mind. I felt like I was falling into an endless pit. When I opened my eyes, I started gasping for air and I tried to calm my heart down. When I started feeling better, I noticed I was on the cold ground. I look around, I'm not home.

I look up and see 7 men seated in front of me. "We welcome you, human, to the demon student council." Demon what?! "You are selected to become an exchange student at RAD, a school for demons. I am Diavolo, ruler of all demons. You are here at the Royal Academy of Diavolo or RAD for short. I am the president of the student council." A tall man with red hair and yellow eyes looked down at me and smiled. He points to a man with black hair and red eyes, "This here is Lucifer, a demon and the Avatar of Pride. He is the vice president of the student council and my right-hand man. Also, my best friend."

"Welcome, you are here because Diavolo has a dream that humans, demons, and angels can coexist. So, you are one of the two humans chosen to stay here for a year." He walks up to me and handed me a device. "This is a D.D.D., anything you need will be there. You can also contact us if you need anything." Lucifer explained.

I looked from him to Diavolo. I started giggling. I looked around and found two huge wooden doors wide open. I looked at the demons and laughed. I walked towards the door. "Human, where are you going?" Diavolo asked.

"I'm going to wake myself up." I run towards the door and the cold air hits my skin. I go to the edge of the castle and see nothing. If I fall I'll wake up at home, just like I woke up here.

"Human, be careful." Diavolo, Lucifer and the rest of the demons come running out. I quickly go over the railing and let myself fall. I closed my eyes, wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

I see that I'm not waking up and start panicking. I then felt someone wrap their arms around me and carry me bridal style. I opened one eye and then the other and noticed a tan-skinned man, with white hair and yellow highlights. His blue eyes glared down at me. "You are one stupid human you know."

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're so stupid, Lucifer owes big time." I noticed his curled horns and his wings. He has white tattoos all across his chest. I traced them and he stopped flying. "What are you doing?"

I looked up at him and noticed him blushing. I gasp, "I'm so sorry." He tightens his teeth and flies faster. When he landed, he practically threw me and a man with sandy brown hair and red eyes caught me. "Be careful, my beauty." He helped me up gently.

"You are stupid, I hope I don't have to deal with you." The demon with white hair said. He was about to walk away when Lucifer stopped him.

"Actually, you will be looking after her," Lucifer told him.

"What! You're fucking kidding right. I won't look after her." He fought back.

Lucifer looked at me, "This isn't a dream. I'm sorry to tell you that. The one who saved you his Mammon. He's my second brother, he is the Avatar of Greed. The one you are next to is my fifth brother, Asmodeus, he is the Avatar of Lust." He then pointed to a man with purple hair and orange eyes, "That's my third brother, Leviathan, he's the Avatar of Envy." He then turns to a man with blonde hair and green eyes, "That's my fourth brother Satan, he is the Avatar of Wrath."

"I'm hungry." The one with orange hair and purple eyes whined.

"That one is Beelzebub, he is my sixth brother and the Avatar of Gluttony. Now that I've introduced you to everyone. Mammon and Beel can take you to the House of Lamentation. That is our home and where you will be staying." I sat down on the floor and covered my eyes. This can't be happening. Is this the time that Mother was walking about? Is it time to look for my parents? Do they know I'm not human? Nonsense, they don't, or they wouldn't have called me human.

"Human are you okay?" Diavolo asked.

I took a deep breath and stood up, "So you're telling me I'm stuck here for a year. You guys didn't ask me if I wanted to come, what happened to free will?" I snapped at them, "How can I trust you, I don't know you and when did this exchange program come to thought, because I heard nothing of it."

They all looked back at me shocked, "Human?" Lucifer tried calming me down.

"Human?! I have a name you know! It's Z. Call me Z." I crossed my arms and glared at them.

Asmodeus chuckled, "Oh, she's feisty. I like it." He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He was looking at me as if he was trying to put a spell on me. I stomped on his foot and he backed up. "What?"

Everyone looked at me weird, and then they looked at each other. "You didn't feel anything? Don't you want to be with me?" Asmodeus asked me.

"Uh, gross no. Take me to where I'm staying." I demanded.

"This is going to be interesting." Diavolo laughed, "You remind me of someone I knew." Everyone looked at Diavolo, confused. I looked at all seven demons, they don't scare me.