Twenty - Five

No one seemed so moved by what I said. "I like Belphegor," I repeated.

Satan rubbed his chin, "I mean I guess it's understandable. You two were locked in your subconscious mind for two years. It's only natural for two beings who spend that much time together to develop some type of feelings."

Everyone nodded. Then Levi looks at me, "How does Belphegor feel about you?"

I chuckled softly, "I wouldn't know. After we got back, he kinda has been avoiding me." I look away from everyone. "Whenever I want to talk to him, he just ignores me and pretends to sleep."

They guys look at each other, "I'll talk to him and see what's going on." Beel spoke. "He is my twin brother after all, and we tell each other everything. I'm so happy you like Belphegor. We can be like a happy family, just us three." He smiled happily.

"Hey don't ya forget about me." Mammon pouted.

Beel nodded as he stood up and walked out.

Beelzebub

I walked out of the room and went to look for Belphegor. When I got to our room, he wasn't there. I started to think about where else he could be. I started walking around and couldn't find him. I scratched my head.

"Beel?" I turn around and see Z.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm going to my room to rest a little. Did you find Belphegor?" She softly patted my head. It felt really nice when she did that. I shook my head, letting her know I didn't find him. She smiles, "Try the attic." She gives a small peck and walks away.

The attic? Why would he be in the attic? I'm not standing around wondering why I made my way to the attic. When I reached the top, I noticed a door. I've never seen this door here before. I walked towards it and opened it. When I peek inside, I see Belphegor lying on the bed.

How did she know he could be here? I slowly approached him, while I looked around the room. How come I have never seen this room before? Was it always here? "Belphegor?" I called him.

He moved around a little and turned to look at me. "Beel, what are you doing here? No, I mean how did you know I was here?" He looked shocked and confused.

"Oh, I was looking for you because I wanted to talk to you about something, and I couldn't find you. I was about to give up until I bumped into Z, and she said you might be here." I sat down next to him, "But what is here?"

Belphegor sat up, "Lucifer had me in here."

"What?!" Did I hear it wrong?

"You know how he told everyone I was one of the exchange students who went to the human realm? Well, he lied to all of you. He had me locked in here the whole time. I was never in the human realm." I felt the blood inside me boil.

How dare he keep my brother locked up. How dare he lie to me, no, all of us! I felt myself lose control and I went into my demon mode. I got up and ran downstairs. "LUCIFER!!" I growled his name.

He and everyone else were still in the same room as I left. Everyone stood up when they saw me. "Beel, what happened?" Mammon came up to me.

I pushed him aside, "Tell me why you did it?!"

"Did what?" He didn't seem bothered by my outburst.

"That you had Belphegor locked up in the attic all this time! That you lied to us about him being in the human realm!" Everyone stood still and looked over at Lucifer.

"Is what he's saying true?" Satan asked him.

Lucifer didn't answer him. "Luci, did you keep our little brother locked in the attic?" Asmo repeated.

"I only did it for his own good." That was all he said.

"For his own good? Ya gotta be kiddin' me!" Mammon was upset.

"That doesn't make sense?" Levi got closer to Lucifer. "Explain to us to better understand why."

"What's going on here?" Z comes running in.

Belphegor goes up to her, "Go to your room and rest. We'll handle this." He tried to keep her out.

"No, why is Beel like that?" She was coming towards me but Belphegor stopped her. "Belphegor let go. What's going on?"

"Lucifer had Belphegor locked away in the attic and didn't tell us! He lied to us about where Belphegor was!" I yelled.

Z looked confused, "I knew he was up there." She blurted out.

"What?" I looked at her.

"When I got here for the first time, someone was always calling for me. And when I finally decided to look for the owner of the voice, I found Belphegor in the attic. I didn't really understand why he didn't tell you guys, but I did understand why he kept him locked up." I looked at her outraged. "I'm not saying having him locked up was the right way to go about things, there were other ways to handle the situation."

"Why didn't you tell me!" I yelled at her.

She jumped a little. "Beel stop!" Belphegor yelled back at me.

"I didn't know how to. I really wanted to, but I didn't know the situation for sure, I didn't want to say something that was probably temporary. When I saw him at the fight, I figured he was already back." She looked down, with teary eyes, "I'm sorry, I should have said something. I didn't know it would turn out like this."

"Beelzebub, stop it. I will explain everything but don't take your anger out on her. She had nothing to do with it and I had him locked up way before she came here." I turned to face him and growled.

"I hate you for not telling me and lying to my face! You know how important Belphegor is to me and you kept him away! I won't forgive you!" I took my stance and went to attack him. He just stood there and made me more upset. I went in and gave him a big blow.

Well, I thought I did.