Seventeen

Narrator

Beelzebub felt like his whole body was boiling up, how dare they make her forget who he was.

Zagreus laughed, "You are nothing to her now. All she has in that little mind of hers is me."

Beelzebub closed his eyes and grabbed Zagreus from his collar. He hated how cocky Zagreus was acting, he pulled Zagreus close and flung him across the yard. He grabbed Z's hand gently and saw her with sad gentle eyes.

Z was flabbergasted by the way the stranger in front of her threw Zagreus. She looked down and then up at Beelzebub. "Nobody touches my Zag and gets away with it." She grabbed ahold of Beelzebub's arm and threw him across the other side of the yard.

"Such a small body but immense strength." Asmo fanboyed over her.

"Z, come here," Zagreus called Z over. Z ran over to him and helped him out. "It's time for us to go." He turned to look at Beelzebub. "We'd invite you to the wedding but you can become a problem." He smirked and blue smoke started surrounding Z and Zagreus before they knew it they both disappeared.

"Where did she go? I should have done something." Mammon whined.

"Well, I guess we should get going as well." Lucia helped Pseudologos onto her wheelchair. Hades walked over to them and Lucia intertwined her arm into his arm. And just like Zagreus and Z, they disappeared in blue smoke.

"What are we going to do?" Diavolo looked at his father.

"I think I know someone who can help." Lucifer interrupted.

Diavolo looked happy, "Who, my friend?"

Lucifer didn't say much, "Someone, I'll go get him and see if he'll help. You guys should find out where the wedding would be held, then send me a message after you find it."

They all nodded and Lucifer flew away.

"When we find them, Mammon you get Z and I'll take care of that asshole who thinks he can have our girl." Beelzebub looks at Z's ring.

Mammon puts his hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry, We'll make them pay, like the Deadly sins we are." Mammon chuckled.

Lucifer

It took some time getting back to the House of Lamentation but seeing how I wasn't contacted yet I still have time. I walked up a flight of stairs and uncovered a hidden door.

"Well, if it isn't the demon who locked me up here. Hello brother." Belphegor sighed as he saw me walking into his room.

"Belphegor," I said as I walked up to him.

"What do you want?" He said as he snuggled into his pillow.

"I... We need your help?" He perked up as he heard those words.

"My help?" He raised an eyebrow as he sat up.

"I know you and Z have been in contact." I surprised him.

"How is that possible? I know she wouldn't have told you." He stood up.

"Whenever someone came here, I would know about it. I now know why she was able to." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"So you found out she isn't human." Belphegor chuckled.

"She's Diavolo little sister and the Demon King's daughter."

Belphegor's mouth dropped, "Holy shit. I didn't expect her to be so special."

"She's the reason I'm here," I told him.

"And why should help?" He folded his arms.

"I can give a couple of reasons. One, she's Diavolo sister if you help him, we can keep him from trying to kill you, after the problem you caused. Two, I'll set you free for good. And lastly, Beelzebub and Mammon bonded with her." I sat down on a chair near him.

"Beel bonded to her?" Belphegor muttered. "And Mammon. How?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. But what I do know is that they care about her a lot. I know you don't worry too much about Mammon, but do it for Beel. He is your twin brother."

Belphegor swallowed, "Why do you need my help?" He folded his arms and looked away.

"Lucia and Pseudologos tricked Z and brainwashed her. So her mind is stuck in the mind of an 8-year-old. They're getting her ready to marry her off to Zagreus, Hade's son." I explained.

Belphegor gave me a funny face, "So, they made her 8 again. She has the body of a woman, but the mind of a child. That's sick."

I just shrugged, "So, will you help? I know you can tap into her mind the way none of us could." Just then I heard a beep from my phone. "They found them. Will you help your brother?"

"Fine, let's go." Belphegor got up, "Will I be able to release my anger on someone?" He tilted his head toward me.

"You'll have plenty, we're crashing a wedding," I smirked and walked out.

Diavolo

"How'd you know to come here?" I asked Aletheia.

She covered her lips, blushing, and looked away. My father stepped forward, "This is where we conceived your sister."

"And this is?" I asked.

"Son, look around, this is the Garden of Eden."

Asmo giggled in the back, "How ironic. An angel being seduced by a demon in the holy place where all humans were made. Aren't you something, your highness."

My father coughed and looked away. I shook my head, we then heard the bells ring. "It's starting." Levi pointed out. We looked over and saw Zagreus standing at the altar, a couple of minutes later Z was walking down in a beautiful white dress.

"I'd rather see her getting married to those two, then that loser." I pointed to Beel and Mammon. Everyone got awkward. "What?"

"I don't think it's a good time." Satan tried to change the subject.

"No, what's going on?" I folded my arms.

"Your sister is about to get married, and you're worried about this?" Levi looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Right." I glared at them. "Beel will take care of Zagreus, Mammon carry Z as far as you can. The rest of us take care of Lucia, Pseudologos, and Hades, and any guest who tries to intervene. We are ending this today." We all agreed and transformed. I released my wings and my horns sprouted out.

"Let's trash this wedding!" Mammon growled.