Twelve

"That's impossible." I looked over at Satan.

"I think it's time to speak to Diavolo, maybe he can help." Satan sighed.

"We can't do that. Won't it be weird?" Mammon made sense.

"I agree. We can't go to him and be like, "Hey, there is a possibility that my adoptive mom is your aunt, maybe you can help me find my mom. I'm not human, by the way." We can't tell him that." I told him.

"I mean it won't hurt, the more help we get the better. And we don't have to tell him directly if you want. We can just tell him we came across someone who looked like her. Do you have a picture of her?" Satan asked me.

"Of course, she's my mom. I carry one everywhere I go." I reached for my pocket and took out a small picture of my mom and me.

I handed it to Satan, "Okay, we only need her, so I can make a duplicate with you in the picture." Satan waved his hand over the picture producing another one. He handed me the original one and showed us the copy. "This is good. Let's go sightseeing for these couple of days and head back." Satan smiled. "I really would love to see your libraries," Satan spoke to Hercules.

"What about Z's lock?" Beelzebub asked the guys.

"I think I can help. I know someone who is very good with the things about the heart. Let's eat and get ready to head out." Hercules smiled at us. We all nodded and did what was planned.

After we got ready, we headed out. "This is our biggest library in Olympia, I hope you enjoy it," Hercules told Satan.

"I'll stay with Satan. Will you be okay with the two trouble makers?" Simeon asked Hercules.

"Don't worry, I've gotten used to Beelzebub's eating habit and if Mammon tries to steal anything, we throw thieves in the pit of lions, where they get eaten by the lions, without trial." Hercules grinned, making Mammon uncomfortable.

We all laughed and waved goodbye to each other. The rest of us ended up in front of a pretty house, it had huge pillars all around it, filled and decorated with all types of flowers. It was something you'd see in a fairy tale. "Let's go inside." Hercules smiled at us.

We followed him inside, there were women and males interacting with each other in every way. A beautiful woman came up to Beel, "Aren't you handsome, want to play with me?" She caressed his arm.

I bit my lip, trying not to get jealous. Beel ripped his arm away, "Don't touch me, there is only one woman good enough touch and it isn't you." His eyes were blank. Then he turned towards me and pulled me close to him. "There is only one woman I love."

"Hey! I love her too." Mammon came and hugged me from behind.

"Well, isn't this a beautiful sight. Two men who love one woman and a woman who loves two men." A beautiful woman with lovely light brown hair filled with flowers, covered by very light clothing comes up to us. 

"She is accepting of one but doesn't think it's right to love two men at the same time, so she pushes one away. Although, both men will be fine sharing their beloved, only she needs to accept it." She looks straight in my eyes, then down my chest, "But that won't let you love any of the two."

"Aphrodite, it's nice to see you." Hercules smiled at her.

"My handsome Hercules, what brings you?" She went up to him and hugged him.

"We are actually here for her, her mom placed a lock on her heart. Can you remove it?" Hercules asked her.

Aphrodite came up to me, and caressed my cheek and placed her hand on my chest. My eyes and hers went white, "What a deadly weapon has she placed on you. Does she hate you? Your love is too big to be contained, you still are unsure about feelings for one, but sure for the other." She smiled, "It's okay to love them both, give it a chance. If you express any act of love, your heart will tighten itself, killing you."

We both went back to normal, "It's an easy fix. She'll have to stay overnight." She grabbed my hand, "I'll fix and add a protecting block on it, so if she tries to put it again she can't."

"Thank you" I smiled at her.

"You don't mind them staying with you? I have to get the other two and take them home." Hercules asked her.

"Of course, I only have one room, so they'll have to share." She smiled at us.

Hercules chuckled. "Alright." He turned towards us, "You three will be good here, I'll pick you guys up after tomorrow. She'll need to rest after Aphrodite is done. Make sure to look after her."

Beel and Mammon nodded. We waved goodbye to him. "Okay, my doves, let's go to your room." She leads us down a wide hall and into a beautiful flowery room. "You guys can stay here, and I'll take her."

"I want to be with her." Beel pouted.

Aphrodite giggled, "I understand, my dove, but I'll bring her back once we're done. Then you can love her in every way possible." She patted his head and took my hand. I waved at the guys and followed Aphrodite out. "I hope you're ready."

"To get this lock in my heart out, yea." I smiled.

Aphrodite smiled, "Oh, my dove. I'm talking about accepting them both. In bed." I almost choked on my saliva, is she nuts? I can't sleep with them both it isn't right. "Don't worry, I think they'll be fine with it." She giggled.

Why do I feel like she won't let us go unless something big happens to us three?