Twenty - Eight

"You wouldn't dare," I growled at him.

"You don't know me too well, either little sister." He glared at me. "What I say goes. It's time for you to know." He walked out leaving me alone.

I walked to my room and looked for my phone. I looked around and couldn't find it. "Barbatos!" Barbatos came in as I called him. "Where is my phone?" I turned to look at him.

"I'm sorry, my lady. Your brother asked me to take all electronics from your room. I left your TV since you can't talk to anyone through it." He smiled and walked out.

"Ughh!!" I shouted. How can I talk to them? I sat down on my bed. I thought about how Belphegor and I used to talk. I laid down and closed my eyes. I thought about him and only him.

"Belphegor? Can you hear me?" I need to try to reach him.

"Z?" I heard a faint voice.

"Belphegor! Yes, it's me." I called out.

"Z! Are you okay?" I heard his worried voice.

"I am and I am not." I said.

"What do you mean? Did Diavolo try to do something to you?" He panicked.

"I'm fine, it's just he is keeping me locked up. He took away my phone, so I can't let the rest of the guys know I'm okay. He threatens to hurt you guys if I go against him." I have to be quick. "Please let Lucifer know what's going on. Please look out for yourselves. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to you. I have to go. I love you. Please let the others know I love them as well. That I'm okay."

"Wait! Z!"

I opened my eyes as I heard the door open. Diavolo came in, "Pack up, we're taking a trip."

"Where to?" I quickly got up from my bed.

"Don't worry about it, just get packed." He glared at me.

"Well, I'm not going." I sat back down on my bed.

"Fine. Barbatos." Barbatos came in, "Pack her things up. At least two weeks' worth of clothes." He turned and left.

What the hell is he thinking?

Lucifer

I rubbed my forehead, the pain was killing me. I'm too worried about Z, I can't think about anything else.

"Lucifer!" Belphegor came running into my study. I look up at him. "I was able to talk to Z." He walked towards me and sat down.

"How? I've been trying to reach her on her phone but nothing." I looked at him curiously.

"We can communicate through our minds." He said shyly.

"I see you guys have a more incredible connection than others." I smiled. "Is she okay?"

"Yes and no." I looked at him confused. "She's fine, she's not physically hurt or anything. But Diavolo took her phone away. I'm guessing it's for us not to reach her. She said that he had her locked up and won't let her out. He threatened her that he would hurt us if she tried anything."

I slammed my fist on the desk, "Diavolo may be the future king of this world, but he is crossing the line. What about their father? Where is he?"

"I'm not sure. I can go find out and see." He suggested.

I nodded, "Yes, do that. Take Beelzebub with you. Get back to me as soon as possible." He nodded and ran out to look for Beelzebub.

Diavolo, what are you doing? You know better than anyone what would happen to Z if she's away from us for too long.

Belphegor

I found Beelzebub in the kitchen. He was stuffing everything he could into his mouth. "Beel, let's go," I told him.

"Go where?" He looked over at me with sad eyes.

"Let's see if we can get Z back." His eyes beamed. He smiled and took a couple of snacks to eat on the way.

When we reached the castle Little D. No. 2, opened the door. "Oh, the twins. How can I be of your service?"

"We're looking for the Demon King?" I asked.

"Oh man, you missed him a day ago. He left for the Celestial Realm, but he'll be back in a week." Little D. No. 2 smiled.

"What about Z and Diavolo?" Beel asked.

"Oh, they just left." He pointed towards a car driving away.

Beel and I panic, "Where to?!"

"He didn't leave specifics. All we know is he's gone for two weeks." He smiled devilishly.

"Two weeks!" Beel and I look at each other. "Thanks." Beel and I ran out and headed back home.

When we got there, all the guys were in the living room. "So?" Mammon came up to us.

"The king left for the Celestial Realm for a week. And Diavolo left with Z somewhere for two weeks." I tell them.

"Where did he take her?" Satan sat back.

"We can't wait for two weeks?" Mammon yelled.

"Come down," Lucifer told Mammon. "Satan, Asmo, and I will go to the Celestial Realm to look for the king. You four, find out where he took her. I have a feeling he will stop at nothing to end our connection to her."

We all looked at each other and nodded.