Thirteen

Beelzebub

"I'm getting sleepy," Mammon whined as he ate the grapes that a server brought us.

"Do you think she's in a lot of pain?" I asked Mammon as I laid on the bed.

"Let's hope not. She's strong, I know she'll get through this and when she does we'll be right here to baby her." He grinned at me. "By the way, I haven't seen you eat anything since Aphrodite took Z."

I sat up, "Yea, it's weird, but I should eat something before she comes back." I got up and walked up to the table to eat some meat.

"Do you think Z stands for something in her name?" Mammon asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I ate.

"You know how for some of you instead of saying your whole name we cut it short? What if it's the same for her?"

"There aren't a lot of names that start with Z. Maybe we can ask her when she comes back." Mammon nodded at me.

A couple of hours later, the doors opened. We see a big man, carrying Z unconscious, Aphrodite behind them.

He laid Z on the bed and leaves, "She's almost naked." Mammon covers his mouth intrigued.

"Yes, well, I needed to be more in contact with her skin than clothes. And I thought you know, easy access." Aphrodite giggled. Both Mammon and I almost choked. "Anyway, let her rest. She's exhausted. When she wakes up make sure to give her a lot of love because she'll be able to love both of you guy equity."

"So, she's okay?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course, she's perfectly fine. Her mom is good, but I'm better. There is something else, but that I couldn't help with. She's more powerful than you think, but it isn't time for her wings to shine." She walked up next to Z and played with her hair. "She's so beautiful, who'd know that Alethia would create such a beautiful being." She leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Mammon and I quickly ran up to her, "What are you doing?" I asked.

Aphrodite giggled, "Oh, boys calm down. She's yours and no one else. Good luck, see you guys in the morning."

She waved goodbye to us without looking back at us. Z started stirring around and made herself more comfortable. Revealing more of her body.

"Dude, is it just me, or did the room get hot here?" Mammon looked over at me, he was sweating and panting hard, but I couldn't blame him, I was going through the same thing.

"We shouldn't do anything without her permission." I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"You're right, it isn't right." As he said that, Z moved her leg revealing more skin. "Shit." Mammon looked away biting his hand.

Once a demon starts getting in heat, it's hard to calm down. "Do you think Aphrodite did something before she left, for us to feel this way?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure." I tried to stay focused, but the view I had of Z was stirring my mind.

She started moving more and slowly got up, she looked from me then to Mammon."It's hot in here." She whispered. She smiled at us and reached for our hands, pulling us onto the bed with her.

"Z, you're not feeling well, you should rest," I told her softly.

She ignored what I said and leaned in, pushing herself more on me, laying on a very hot kiss. I shuddered as she slowly trailed up my arm and placed her hand under my hair, giving me goosebumps.

She slowly backed away, leaving me speechless. She then turned towards Mammon and kissed him too. "I don't know what's going on, but I don't want it to stop." Mammon panted.

She took my hands and pushed me closer to her and continued kissing Mammon. I moved her hair, exposing her back. I leaned in and gave her a lick, making her give off a soft moan. It shook Mammon and me to the core. Mammon didn't hesitate and removed all his clothes.

I couldn't let him win, so I removed my clothes. There was hot energy filling the room. I felt my wings explode behind me, and Mammon's wing came out as well.

Z turned around to face me, "I want you first." She caressed my chest and gave a look, a look that I couldn't help but take her in my arms. Mammon bit his lip and kissed her back.

She caressed me, making me twitch. I felt dizzy, losing control. I grabbed her, threw her on the bed, and got on top of her.

"Not fair, you'll have all the fun first," Mammon whined.

"That's the point," I growled, ripping her clothing off, revealing her beautiful naked body, "She'll be mine first." I leaned in to kiss her, and she wrapped her arms around me. I made her wrap her legs around my hips and I slowly entered her.

She moaned slowly, she felt tight. Am I really her first? I went in slowly until I felt she was more comfortable with it. I grabbed the headboard of the bed and placed a hand around her neck. She bit her lip and looked up at me. I went in harder, making the whole bed move.

She pulled me in. I buried my head in her neck, and she dug her nails on my back. Getting me heated more. "My turn." Mammon cried.

I got up and went over to the table to get something to drink. I turned to see her and Mammon. She took Mammon in her arms, and I saw how much more gentle he was with her. Passionate. He took her face and kissed her softly.

She moaned through the kisses as he went back and forth. She intertwined her fingers into his hair, making him moan. I felt hot once again. I walked over and climbed onto the bed.

She got up and pushed me down, straddling herself on top of me. She smiled and licked her lips. I caressed her whole body with my hands, and Mammon kissed her. Her body started getting hot, the kind of hot that didn't burn us at all but enticed us more.

She arched back and let out a small cry. She looked at us, the next thing we knew a pair of red and gold wings exploded from her back. "Wow." Both Mammon and I said it at the same time. Her hair grew longer, small fangs sprouted, and her eyes, bright gold eyes.

She was so mesmerizing, "I love you." We both said to her.

"I love you both." She smiled down at us. She climbed down and laid next to me. Mammon got on the other side and laid next to her. We both got close to her, and she laid her wings down, making it better for us to hug her.

"It's going to be just us three, right Beel?" Mammon asked me.

"Absolutely. She's ours, nobody else's." I snuggled myself in her neck and Mammon did the same. We closed our eyes and fell asleep with our girl, in our arms.

Sorry guys, I couldn't go more into details. I suck, and when I mean suck, I suck at writing GxB smut. I'm sorry I can't put more details into this. But I hope this is okay... 😔😫😣