Seven

"Belphegor? I thought you were in the human realm." I looked at him in shock.

"That's what Lucifer wanted to make you all think. But as you see, I'm here, not in the human realm." He said.

"No shit, I can see. The question is why did you get locked up in the first place?" I glared at him.

"I'll tell you after you get me out. You need to get the approval of all my brothers and the door will open." He kept talking.

"Like this?" I opened the door, and he looked at me in shock.

"How?" He quickly made it towards me and I locked the door before he could get out. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Like I told you, if you don't tell me why you're locked in here, you are not leaving." I stuck out my tongue and walked away.

"Let me out!" He cried.

I ignored him and closed the door that led to his cell, I skipped out of the room and started down the stairs when I bumped into Lucifer.

"What are you doing here?" He glared at me.

I tilted my head, I placed my hands behind my back and waved my hand, making the door disappear. "I thought I heard something here, but when I came up, there was nothing. Probably my mind is playing tricks." I smiled.

His gaze softened, then he smiled, "It's understandable, it happens to anyone. Now to your room and rest." He pushed me out and walked me to my room. He waited for me to go inside.

"Goodnight." I said and walked in. I waited for 10 minutes and looked outside. The coast was clear, I smiled and made my way to Beel's room.

I slowly turned the knob and walked in. "Beel?" I whispered.

"Hamburgers...Mmm. Pizza... Mmm... Meat, I like meat." He was talking in his sleep. I giggled softly as he talked about food. He must really like food.

"Beel?" I moved him softly.

"Z, let me eat you." I froze. "Strawberries, you smell like strawberries. I like strawberries."

I bit my lip, "Beel, wake up." I said a little louder.

"No, 5 more minutes." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him.

"Up, up, up." I heard a small growl from Beel, then all of a sudden, I was pulled in with great force.

"I said 5 more minutes." I was lying next to him, face to face. My heart started racing really fast.

I tried to get up, but he threw his arm over me and pulled me in, he snuggled his head around my neck.

I came here to talk about Belphegor, not become a sleeping companion. I'm not getting out of here anytime soon. Before I knew it, I yawned and fell asleep with Beel.

When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Beel just staring at me. "I had a dream about you and now you're here. Did I dream too loud?"

I looked at him in shock and giggled, "There's no such thing as "Dreaming too loud." Actually, I came by to talk to you about something, but you pulled me and trapped me in."

"Is that so." He smirked and hugged me tighter, going back to sleep.

"Beel, I think we should get up. I have to meet Simeon and Satan in a few." But he didn't budge.

The door went flying in, "Beel! Z is missing!" Mammon and Asmo come in, just to find me and Beel in bed together.

Mammon's face went red, of anger. While Asmo giggled like a little girl, he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture. "Oh, Beelzebub, you naughty demon. Who would have thought."

I bit my lips and looked away, "He won't budge." I said softly.

"I'll take care of that!" The room felt heavy, before I knew it, Mammon was in demon form. He grabbed Beel's arms and pried them open. When I felt myself getting loose, I crawled from under his arms.

Beel felt me leaving, he woke up quickly, throwing Mammon across the room. "Damn it, Beel!" Mammon cried.

I got closer to Beel, "I have to go get ready, I promise to get you something to eat from over there, okay?" I whispered to him.

He broke into a smile, "Okay. Promise?" I nodded and patted his head.

I was about to leave, "Z." I turn to see Beel, "When you come back, make a pact with me."

I tilted my head, "A pact?" I looked at him confused. He smiled, while the other two looked worried. A pact? What's a pact?