Twenty-One

It's been two weeks since I've officially had a face-to-face meeting with my parents. There is still a lot to get used to, but I'm trying to do my best for Diavolo. Shockingly we have a lot in common, so we got very close.

After dinner at the castle, I walk back to the House of Lamentation, thinking about the proposition that Diavolo gave me. I sigh and look up at the moon. There is still so much I need to do.

"Why the sad face?" I jump to the sudden voice behind me and see Lucifer smirking.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about all the things I need to get done, so I can officially stay here for good." I gave him a wry smile.

"I thought you were officially staying here?" He comes up to me and starts walking at my pace.

"That's not what I meant. I have to sell the house back in the human realm and get all assets in order. All that adult stuff." I smile as I look down at my feet.

"I get it. If you'd like, I can accompany you. I'm good with all that "adult stuff." He chuckles.

"Really? That'll be a great help." I beamed at him.

Lucifer looked away quickly and was a bit flustered. "Let's hurry home, Beelzebub and Mammon are probably waiting for you."

I nodded, and we walked back home, planning what to do when we got to the human realm.

When we got home, it was quiet, "I guess everyone is in their rooms now." Lucifer spoke as we entered the dining hall.

I nodded, "I'll guess I'll head to mines, I'm pretty tired myself." He nodded and I excused myself from the room.

I let out a small yawn and opened my door, I saw Mammon and Beel sleeping on my bed. Ever since we got together, they got me a bigger bed where we fit and can sleep comfortably when they don't want to sleep in their own rooms.

I quietly made my way to the bathroom. I showered and got myself ready for bed. When I was done I climbed onto the bed, settling myself in the middle of them. As they felt my presence, they both turned around and hugged me.

"We missed you," Beel whispered in my ear with his sleepy deep voice, causing the hairs on my neck to stand.

Mammon brushes his lips on my neck, I shut my eyes, trying to calm myself down. "We need to recharge, Z. We need some vitamin Z." I can feel him smirking as he starts teasing me.

"We need a whole lot of Z tonight. You haven't paid attention to us in a while, so we need to make sure you remember who you belong to." I never imagined those words coming out Beel's mouth.

He reached over and caressed one leg and Mammon the other. I missed them so much, I knew if they continued I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. The more they caressed every inch of my body, the more my body started realizing how much it yearned for them.

Beel creeps down and removes my panties, throwing them aside. He then straddles my legs on his shoulders and starts licking my thighs, teasing me. Mammon starts kissing my neck and chest.

I let out a small moan, begging them to stop teasing me. Beel softly liked my clit, causing my body to fire up. As Beel played with me, Mammon didn't stop kissing my body and finally approached my lips. His tongue entered my mouth in search of mine. I moaned with every kiss he gave. With the pleasure they both were giving me I felt like my body was about to reach its point.

Beel stopped and quickly stripped, settling himself once again in between my legs. He grabbed him and slowly entered my body. I let out a small moan, I felt his huge beast throbbing inside me. Mammon then stripped down and started stroking himself.

Beel leaned over me and grabbed my neck, planting a rough kiss on my lips. "I fucking missed you." He growled and licked my neck. He intertwined his fingers with mine and roughly made his way with me. He started breathing heavily, knowing he was about to climax. We both moaned as we finished at the same time.

He got off me, and Mammon smirked at me devilishly. He grabbed me and had me on top of him. I slowly entered him in me, and he let out a soft moan as I did. I started riding him, as he caressed my body and breast. He sat up and started nibbling on my nipples, causing me to heat up more. I growled and threw him down, I placed one hand on his chest and the other on the bed's head frame. I rode him a little more roughly, and he moaned under me.

All of a sudden, I feel Beel behind me. He bends me over and goes into the other hole. I let out a small moan as he enters me slowly. "Let all three of us have fun," Beel whispers in my ear. I started rocking back forth, so they could both get stimulated.

Mammon wraps his big hands around my waist, while Beel plays with breast. I felt like I was about to explode with immense pleasure. The three of us started moaning, as we almost reached the climax. We start going at it more roughly, letting our sexual desires take over.

After a couple of hours going at it, the three of us clasp onto the bed. We try to catch our breath, while we lay there, with our bodies intertwined with each other.

"I love you, Z." Mammon kisses my neck.

"I love you more." Beel kisses my ear.

"I love you both, but stop kissing me on my spots. I think we had more than enough for tonight." I wrap my arms around their faces and kiss them both on top of their heads.

"I think we could go all night. Right, Beel?" Mammon snuggles up to me.

"I agree." Beel also snuggles up to me, causing me to get fired up once more. "I guess we aren't sleeping much tonight," Beel smirks.

We spend most of the night, reminding our bodies that they belong to each other. Reminding each other that we belong together.