Two

Mammon and Beelzebub walked me to the House of Lamentation. When we got there they showed me to my room. I saw a beautiful tall tree laid in the middle of the room and a king-size bed was placed underneath it. The room had a forest-like vibe to it. I liked it. 

I noticed a suitcase on the bed and walked over to it. When I opened it up I noticed some of my things. I saw my wallet and pulled it out. I turned to the guys, “Is human money used here?” 

Mammon laughed, “As if. You need Grimm here, but you can transfer human money into Grimm. I doubt you have much anyway.” He takes out a gold credit card and shows it to me, “This is Goldie, she’s my treasure. Only those who have a lot of money can have a gold card.” 

I nodded, “Okay take me to where I can make the transfer.” 

“You’ll want to change first.” Beelzebub pointed to my PJs. 

“Right!” I turned and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I heard Beelzebub’s stomach growl. “It sounds like a monster.” I look up at him. He nods sadly. I smiled and went to my suitcase and took out some snacks that were there. 

I walked over and handed them to Beel. His face brightened up, “For me!?” I nodded, “Thank you! I like you.” I giggled and let Mammon lead the way. 

“Okay Miss, what would you like to transfer?” I took out my credit card and handed it to the clerk.

“Everything in that card.” He nodded and did as told. When he came back he looked shocked. I smiled as he handed me a Black Matte card with my name on it. “Thank you.” I turned and looked at Mammon, “What does it mean when you get a Black Matte Card?” I wave it at Mammon, acting like I don’t know. 

“How is that possible?! Are you a freaking rich billionaire in the human world! That card has no limit! No matter how much you spend! No fair!” He nagged. 

“You don’t say.” I take my tongue out at him and skip towards Beel, “Are you still hungry? Want to go eat as much as we can?” Beel’s eyes start shining and threw me over his shoulder. “Hey?!” 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take where the food is really good.” He said. He starts walking into a small town. Mammon runs after us. 

“I’ll order this, and this…” Beel was having a hard time ordering. 

I grabbed the menu from him and handed it to the waiter, “5 of everything on the menu please.” The waiter nodded and headed to the back. 

“Wow! Now I think I love you.” Beel smiles. 

“I think you and I are going to get along just fine,” I told him. I turn over to Mammon who was pouting, “What’s wrong little demon? Jealous that I’m richer than you?” I giggle.

He gets up fast, “I don’t care. You’re just a human. Your money doesn’t mean anything here. I’m not hungry, I’m leaving.” I wave goodbye to him and Beel does the same thing. “Fine, fuck you both.” and he storms out. 

Beel and I just shrug our shoulders and the waiter comes in with our food. We started digging in. When we were done, I paid, and we walked out. “You eat really good,” Beel said. 

“Do I?” I smile at him.

“I never thought I’d say this to a human, but want to be Food Buddies?” He gives a puppy face. 

I giggle, “I’d love to.” He jumps up and grabs me again, throwing me over his shoulder. I hope this doesn’t become a habit.

When we reached the house, everyone was hanging out in the hall. “Beel, why do you have Z on your shoulder like that?” Lucifer asks him. 

“She’s my friend now. I’ll be taking care of her, not Mammon.” He answers.

The brothers looked from one to the other. Beel places me on the ground softly. I wave at the brothers, “Why did Mammon come back upset?” Lucifer asks me. 

I pull out my black card and show it to them, “Because I have this, and he doesn’t.” 

They all looked shocked, “Just who are you?” Asmodeus smiles devilishly. “You're getting me more curious about you, little lamb.”

I just shrug my shoulders. Satan came up to me and handed me a uniform. I look at him confused, “It’s your school uniform. Wear it tomorrow for your first day.” 

“Thank you.” I look him in the eye and smile sweetly. His face turns red, he covers it up and looks away. Everyone once again looks at each other. “Okay, I’ll go rest. Goodnight.” I wave at them all and walk to my room. 

I lock the door and sit in the middle of the bed. I cross my legs and close my eyes. I breathe in and out and let my soul travel out of this realm and into the human realm. I will travel until I find my mom.

She can’t see me but knows I’m there. “Start with the angels. They will guide you to where you need to be led. I miss you, my dear. Be careful, alright. Come see me when you’re lonely. I love you.” She smiles in my direction. I felt a tear fall from my face, I wiped it away and went back to my body. 

I sighed and laid on my bed. Do I really have to look for my so-called parents? They left me, so doesn’t that mean they don’t want me. My thoughts were eating at me until I fell fast asleep.