Fifteen

He pulled me close towards him and he smirked. "I didn't want this to be too dramatic, but ah well. This is my present for you. The way you can pay me back is by finding your mother, and telling her that her father misses her."

"But it burns." I felt teary.

"When you're close to your parents this mark will burn." He removed his hand and a symbol appeared on my wrist, "This symbol means Union, in Greek. That's how you'll know your parents are close." His eye glowed yellow and like the Cheshire cat, he slowly vanished.

The barrier vanished with him, I looked down at the symbol and touched it softly, still stinging me. "Are you okay?" Mammon was the first to reach me. I was so absent-minded I didn't notice him. "Hey." He grabbed my shoulders and snapped me out of the trance.

Beel came up and took my arm. "I'm going to kill him. Hercules, take me to him." He growled.

I got myself together and grabbed his arm, "Beel, I'm fine." He borrowed his eyebrows. I smiled at him and Mammon. "He said this will help me find my parents." I showed them the symbol.

"Are you okay?" Satan and Simeon came up to me. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm serious, it's fine. I'm fine. Let's go back, and talk to Diavolo. He probably can help." I smiled and made my way towards the train. My mind was everywhere, I swallowed back my tears and climbed the train.

We are now arriving at Devildom, please be ready to step off.

I woke up from my nap, Mammon was sleeping on my lap and Beel on my shoulder. I smiled and looked over at Satan and Simeon. Simeon winked at me and pointed to his ring finger and giggled. I felt my face burn up and peeked up over to Satan, who smirked and went back to reading his book.

I woke the guys up when we got to our stop. "Let's head home and rest, then head out to see Diavolo after we're well-rested," Satan told us. We all agreed and headed home.

I thanked Simeon for coming along after we dropped him off first. When we got to the House of Lamentation, the rest of the guys were up.

"Z!" Asmo came running up to me and took me in his arms. He rubbed my back and started smelling my hair, "I've missed your smell." He chuckled.

Beel and Mammon stepped forward and growled. Asmo paused and then giggled, he took my hand and played with my ring. He leaned forward and sniffed me again, and then went over to his brothers and did the same.

"Oh my, my, my. You three had sex!" He giggled. I looked at him in shock and the rest of the guys stood up.

"The three of them?!" Levi ran up to me. "What makes you so special, human? Are you really that good?" He turned towards the guys, "I'm going to take her. It isn't fair you guys get her, I want her too."

"Oh, Levi. Dear, you can't, they're bonded." Asmo smiled happily.

"Mammon, Beelzebub, my study, now. Z, get some rest. You have to be well-rested to meet Diavolo. After that, please confide with us, and tell us everything." Lucifer said calmly.

I nodded and excused myself. While I made my way to the room, I felt a tap in my brain.

"Stupid human."

"Belphegor. What a pleasure to hear from you." I leaned on a wall and closed my eyes.

"You were gone for some time, I thought you died." I felt him smirk.

"Oh my, too bad I'm not. I just came back from a nice vacation. You know with the sun and all, breathing fresh air OUTSIDE." I smiled.

"How nice, so when are you going to get me out?" He growled.