Thirty-Four

When we got home, we all went to our rooms. I went into mine's and Belphegor and Beel were already there.

"Let's take a nap together." Belphegor patted my bed. I smiled and nodded.

I quickly changed and climbed in with them. Belphegor and Beel placed me in the middle of them, and they hugged me from both sides. We were so tired that we fell asleep so quickly.

"My dear beloved, I'm coming for you. We shall be reunited soon."

I quickly sat up. Beel and Belphegor were still asleep and had their arms around me.

My head was pounding. Belphegor moved a little and slowly woke up. "Are you okay?" He sat up and combed my hair with his fingers.

I looked at him, "Did you sense anything last night? Or was it you who spoke to me?"

Belphegor looked confused, "No. What did you hear?"

"Nothing." I scratched my head, "I'm going to get ready." I kissed him on the cheek and got up.

Belphegor

I watched Z get clothes and go into the bathroom. I thought about what she said, but I got interrupted. Beel was looking for Z, but instead, he felt me up and pulled me into a hug.

I sighed and patted his back until he was fast asleep again. After I checked to make sure he was sleeping, I got up and left the room.

Lucifer was in his studies. I knocked on the door and walked inside.

"You can't wait until I answer?" He looks up from his paperwork.

"Whatever. There's something I need to ask you." Lucifer places the papers down and looks at me with interest. I lean in, "Did you sense anything last night?"

Lucifer looked at me, "No. Why, did you?"

I shook my head, "No, it was Z. She felt uneasy."

Lucifer nodded and held his hands, "We'll have to keep an eye on that. We already failed to protect her twice. Let's not fail her again. We also have to prove it to Diavolo. If you sense anything, let me know."

I nodded.

I walked out and bumped into Satan. He dropped his book and glared at me.

I picked it up for him, "Is everything okay?" He asks as he dusts off the book.

"Yea, let's just keep an eye if we feel anything out of place." I let him know.

Z

After we came back from the Egyptian Sector, we had so much work to do. We were all in the dining hall doing our work. Lucifer suggested it since he didn't trust his brothers doing the work in their rooms.

"Ugh!!" Mammon dropped his head on top of the book. "Can we take a break? I need a break."

"My homework is looking delicious." Beel looked at his work.

Lucifer sighed, "Alright." The guys jumped up and went to look for something.

"Let's go, Z." Beel looked at me.

"You go. I'll wait for you here." I smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll bring you your favorite." He smiled at me and walked out.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Are you feeling alright?" Satan looked at me, worried. It was just me, Lucifer, and Satan.

I smiled softly, "I'm fine. I've just been so tired lately. It feels like I haven't had enough sleep."

Lucifer came up to me and knelt in front of me, "You should go rest. Out of everyone, you are caught up the most." I smiled and nodded.

I excused myself and went to my room.

Four months later

"Congratulations to this year's graduates." The hall was filled with cheers. We finally did it.

We graduated from high school.

We worked hard, and it finally paid off. When we got back home, Lucifer wanted us to host a party.

We all helped decorate the house. I yawned and almost fell asleep. Satan grabbed my waist, "Do you want to rest?"

"No, it's okay. We should continue." I smiled at him.

He kissed my head, "Don't push yourself too hard." I nodded and finished what I was doing.

Lucifer

I waited for the doctor to come in before the party started. We let Z rest for a little while. When the doctor came, we went to my study.

"Did you find something wrong with her?" I asked him.

The doctor smiled, "She's perfectly healthy, but you'll have to make sure she's even healthier now." My brothers and I looked at him, confused. "She's pregnant."

We stayed in our place. Those who had things in their hands dropped them.

"She's what?" Mammon asked again.

"One of you is going to be a dad. She's about 5 months in. She isn't showing yet, which concerns me, so make sure to fatten her up." The doctor smiles, bows, and leaves us.

"Now, which of you, four idiots, got her pregnant?" Asmo was amused.

"Seeing her behavior, maybe Belphegor?" Levi smirked.

"Is there any way you can find out?" I asked Belphegor.

He shook his head, "We'll have to wait until it's born."

"A child. Here? With us?" Mammon was in a daze. "We're fucked."

Narrator

The guys try to move on from their surprise and decide who will tell Z that she's having a baby. In the end, Satan offered to do it.

As guests started to come in, the party started. Diavolo was also invited. The brothers were waiting for Z to come down. She appeared with a beautiful red dress that Asmodeus picked for her.

"You look beautiful," Lucifer whispered at her. Z smiled and looked at the other guys.

Satan took a deep breath and walked up to Z. "Can I talk to you?" Z smiled and nodded. They went to a corner, and Satan took her hand, "So the doctor came in and checked you."

"Am I alright?" Z looks at him with a smile.

"Ahaha. Yes, very healthy. Just one thing, though." Satan was getting nervous. "They should be saying this to you, but I feel like you are more comfortable with me, talking about these things. So, um. The doctor said you are pregnant."

"Pregnant?" Z was in shock, and she felt faint.

Satan embraced her, "Are you okay?"

Just then, a giant cloud formed in front of everyone and on top of Satan and Z. "Oy, I found her!" A voice came through the cloud. It started making a tunnel around Satan and Z. "Let's go, beautiful." The playful voice giggled and took both Satan and Z.

The brothers ran up to them but were too late. Satan and Z were gone. 

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. I'm sad to say that this is the end of Obey. I know the ending isn't a happy ending but a cliffhanger. What does that mean?!?! It means the second book is on its way. I just felt like this book needed its end. I don't want so many chapters in this book when I have many new ideas for this story.

The second book will have the biggest twist I've ever done. I hope you guys stay tuned!

I love you all. Thank you for your support and love. 💗💗