Fourteen

Z

I stirred around, feeling the surrounding warmth. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed two big arms around me. I looked around and noticed Beel on one side and Mammon on my other. I looked down towards my body and noticed we were naked. Did I just... Did we just...

I slowly removed their arms and got up, and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and felt if the water was warm enough. Once I felt the temperature was perfect I went in. I can't believe it. I let the water drip down my face and closed my eyes. Trying to think about last night. Holy shit. I had a threesome!

Did I just really do that? Is that okay? Is it really okay to be with them both? I mean, were they okay with what happened? I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around me. I opened my eyes and saw Beel place his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He smiled at me.

I placed my hand on his cheek, "Good morning." I giggled.

"Do you need help taking a shower?" I laughed. We showered and got dressed. Beel got his towel and threw it at Mammon, waking him up. "Get ready."

Mammon dragged himself to the bathroom. There was a knock on the door, and some servers came in with food. Beel didn't hold back and dug in. "After last night I could eat a whole universe and still be hungry." He cocked an eyebrow at me.

I took a bite of a sliced peach and looked away. Mammon came out of the bathroom and took a bite of my peach. He grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I was startled. "Are you guys really okay with this?" I asked, slowly looking up at them.

They both glanced at each other and smiled. They walked up to me, and they both took my hands. "I don't like sharing much, only if it's my brother Belphegor. But last night, I knew you belonged to the two of us, so I don't mind."

"And I'm not the Avatar of Greed for nothing, and I HATE sharing because what's mine is mine. But as Beel said, you belong to both of us. So, we're okay with this, if you accept us both."

They were telling me the truth, and I smiled at them both. "If you're okay with it, I'm fine with it." They both grinned and they hugged me tightly. "Okay guys, you're suffocating me."

"I'm happy you guys are getting along." Aphrodite walked in with a small box in hand. "Are you sure about heading back? You still need to rest some more." She smiled at me.

"I'm fine really." I went up to her and she took my hand.

"I have a present for you three, come sit." She sat me down and the guys sat next to me. She handed me the small box in her hand. "It's a present from me to you three."

I opened the box and saw three beautifully designed rings. They were made with three entwined bands made of pure gold. I looked up at her, "These are beautiful."

She grabbed a chair and sat down in front of me, "I made them last night. They are very special. I like giving gifts to beings I like, and I like you. These bands will insure you three stay together for as long as you live. They will let you know when one or the other is in trouble."

I looked at them and smiled, "Thank you. You already did so much for me, how can I pay you back?"

Aphrodite shook her head, "I don't need anything. I just need you three to be together for a very long time." She smiled at us.

Beel looked over at Mammon, who took my hand and Beel reached in and grabbed the smaller ring. "For Eternity, I will love you." Beel smiled.

"For Eternity, I will love you," Mammon repeated and smiled. Mammon extended my hand and Beel placed the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly.

I giggled and covered my face. "Ah, this is so cheesy." They laughed at me.

"Cheesy to you, I hate cheesy shit, but here I am." Mammon laughed.

I took a deep breath and grabbed one, and took Beel's hand, "For Eternity, I will love you." and placed the ring on. I turned to Mammon and did the same thing.

"Are you three getting married? You just had to put it on each other and that's it." Aphrodite laughed.

We felt put on the spot, that we all blushed and looked away.

After we got our things ready, we met up with Hercules, Satan, and Simeon at the entrance. Aphrodite held my hand all the way. "I see you're okay." Satan smiled at me, and I nodded. "We should get going, the train will leave soon."

I turned to face Aphrodite and hugged her, "Thank you." She hugged my back and caressed my cheek.

"You two better take good care of her. If you don't you'll get a taste of my wrath and I will kidnap her to live here with me." She looked over at the guys and glared at them playfully.

We said our goodbyes and headed out. "I feel like something is different about you three." Simeon looked back at us with curiosity.

We just smiled at him and continued walking quietly. When we got to the station, we all turned to Hercules. "Thank you for having us." I smiled at him.

"It was my pleasure. Please, come back again." He smiled. When I looked over, I saw Prometheus. I excused myself and ran towards him. We were a good distance away from everyone.

"I hope you find her, tell her I miss her." He smiled at me.

"I will." I smiled back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I can do something else." He grabbed my hand and placed his hand over my wrist.

I felt a burning pain on my skin. "Prometheus, it burns." He closed his eyes and the pain grew stronger. I screamed and tried to get him off, but he didn't budge. I turned towards the guys, "Help!" I screamed again as the burning grew more.

The guys started running towards us, Beel and Mammon transformed, and they were furious. When they got closer, an invisible barrier threw them across the room. "What are you doing!" I screamed at the pain again. "Why are you doing this?"