Eleven

Narrator

Beelzebub started pacing back and forth. He ate all the meat that Hercules made, making him head out to get some more. "I'm getting more hungry. Why isn't she here yet? She was supposed to be here already."

"Beel, come down. She'll come." Satan looked at him over his book.

Just then Prometheus comes in with Z in his arms, knocked out. Beelzebub runs up to him and takes her from his arms, laying her down on the couch. "What happened to her?"

Prometheus laughed, "Came down, son. She only had a sip of wine, and I guess she couldn't handle it." He chuckled.

"She drank?" Simeon walked up and waved his hand over her, and wore a serious look.

"What's wrong?" Satan placed his book down and walked towards the rest.

Prometheus smirked, "You feel it too."

Simeon looks over to Prometheus, "She wasn't like this when we left Devildom. Could it be when she had that attack?"

Prometheus smirked, "All I can say is, her heart is on lock, and only one can unlock it." He took a deep breath, "I should get going, but you all should look after her, she might be someone more special than you think." With that said, he disappeared.

"Her heart is on lock? What does that mean?" Beelzebub pouted and kneeled in front of her, playing with her hair.

"We can ask when she wakes up. Let her rest for now." Satan patted Beelzebub on his back.

Z

When I woke up, my head was killing me and my throat felt dry. When I looked to my side Beel was asleep right next to me, with one hand in mine and a piece of meat in his mouth. I giggled and leaned forward. I played with his hair a little, before taking the piece of meat out of his mouth.

I got up slowly without waking him up. I closed my eyes and concentrated my energy on Beel. I raised my hands slowly making him levitate off the ground, and placing him softly on the couch. I walked up and covered him up.

When I turn around I see Mammon with his mouth open. I looked shocked and quickly walked up to him pulling him outside. "What are you doing here?"

"No, what was that. You just levitated Beel off the floor. Aren't you human?" He started rumbling.

"She isn't." When we both turn around, we see Simeon coming back from somewhere. "We're trying to figure what she is." Simeon smiled at me, "I actually want to talk about your lock." He pointed to my chest.

I gasped, "How do you know?"

He giggled, "I'm an angel, I can heal people. When I tried healing you, I felt it."

"A lock?" Mammon got closer and tilted his head in confusion.

"Please, tell us. We are already going this far to help you and showed you to trust us." Simeon took my hand.

I took a deep breath, "I hope I can tell you. Let's just hope my mom doesn't stop me." Simeon looked at me concerned. "Let's get the other guys." He nodded and we walked inside. Hercules came in and started prepping breakfast.

While we waited for Satan and Beel to wake up, I walked up to Hercules, "Can I help you?" He smiled at me and nodded.

The smell of the food woke Beel up. I finished setting the table and he smiled at me. I smiled back and motioned him to get ready.

When everyone was up and ready for breakfast, we all sat down. Simeon looked over at me and smiled at me. I took a sip of my coffee and sat up, "My mom placed the lock on me." Everyone looked up to me shocked.

"Your real mom or adoptive mom?" Satan asked.

"Adoptive," I answered briefly.

"Why would she? What kind of control does she have over you?" Hercules asked curiously.

I smirked, "I don't know, honestly. But she made it clear that she doesn't want me to get distracted in finding my parents." I placed my hand over where she slapped me.

Beel got up and walked over to me, placing his hand on top of mine, "Did she hurt you?" I just smiled at him with tears in my eyes.

"I need to find my parents quickly before time runs out." I wiped my tears away and looked up to everyone.

"Before time runs out?" Hercules repeated softly, "What's your adoptive mother's name?" He looked up to me.

"Lucia."

"Lucia?!" Satan stood up, him and Hercules gave each other a look. "This can't be a coincidence. Maybe many women have that name." He turned to Hercules, "Is there any way you can find out about her?"

Hercules nodded, "I can ask Hermes to look into it."

"Does she have sisters?" Satan asked me.

"She did, two, but they passed away. Why?"

"It can't be a coincidence." He said it again.

"Satan! Spit it out already!" Mammon was getting frustrated.

"Diavolo's mother also had two sisters. One named Charlotta and Lucia. I'm not too sure about their history, but I think his father was married to all of them. Something happened to one of the sisters, and she disappeared." Satan started explaining.

"And?" Simeon asked.

"The sister that disappeared was, Lucia."