OF CRUSH AND SECRETS (R)

Genre: Fluffy romantic one shot.

Inspired by some fanfics out there. Apologies if there were resemblance here and there. I hope you guys enjoyed.

Warning : Modest mature content

Sunlight filtered through the gap of the yellow plain curtain while soft breeze slowly blowing the soft fabric.  Car horns and birds chirping can be heard from outside. Sadie Sink groaned when the sunlight hits her face with her eyes slowly opened and immediately squinted as a quick respond because the bright light blinded her eyes. Her head was pounded and she winced as the sharp pain flowed through her back head. With her eyes closed, she rubbed her head as she slowly changed her left lateral body position to complete resting her ached body on the bed. The chills inside her room made her exposed shoulder felt cold and she patted around blindly in search for blanket so she could pull it up over her face and covered herself warmly.

Something warm and soft yet hard made contact with her cold fingers. It doesn't feel like a blanket. It was too warm, too defined, too­­ —

Her current half consciousness state changed into full awareness as she stilled herself and trying to comprehend the situation. Her eyes shots opened. She turned her head almost immediately and her breath got caught in her throat. ­Her fingertips were touching a person's bare back. Specifically, it was a guy's bare back. She removed her fingertips away from his skin as if she was burnt and her brain still struggling to process the situation. She was fighting her guts to scream and it seems like her energy was drained out of nowhere. Her eyes scanned the person next to her who was peacefully sleeping and thankfully the blanket was tangled around his waist, because she did not want to know if he was just as naked down there as he was on top, but a glance upward only revealed a mess of curly raven hair. His figure was far, far too familiar.

Oh, no.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. It can't be!

The boy made a soft sound and moved his position that was now facing her, still burying his face into the pillow. His arm somehow snuck around her waist. His warmth skin met her cold skin got her shivered down her spine. Her brain now sending an information to her panic-dazed mind that she wasn't wearing anything. Their legs touched, and she could feel the warmth of his body pressing against her side. Sadie let out an odd squeak but not loud enough to wake the boy. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and her breath came short and fast, almost hyperventilating.

There was a guy in her bed. She was naked, and the guy was naked, there was a boy in her bed, and —

Her mind was a complete mess.

No, no.

Wait a damn minute, this wasn't even her bed. It wasn't even her room. Because it was — it was —

Sadie Sink stared at her sleeping companion. Between the veils of his messy dark hair, she could make out features that she could have traced blind. The pink lips that always curved into an impish grin, the sharp nose that scrunched in haughty whenever he was annoyed and the dark coffee brown eyes had they not been closed. Yes, she fairly knew this boy's features well. Just as she was able to recognize his smells.