OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Genre: Boring fluffy one shots.

Her curtains fluttered by the night breeze

She took no notice, she had left the window open, it was natural for the wind to blow the curtains.

"You should really shut your window at night,".

Sadie gasped and sat up straight in bed, all drowsiness vanished as she stared at the alien presence in her room.

There was her mortal enemy, Finn Wolfhard struggling to get inside her room while stared at her enigmatically.

She had to wonder how he managed to do this at the same time that he concealed all incriminating features.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Sadie crushed her first instinct to scream for help, considering she lives alone tonight.

Finn seemed to flinch a bit, "Language, language, you don't want to end up being a trash mouth do you?"

This earned him a book to the head which he luckily evaded, but he did not manage to avoid the pillow.

When he looked back at the red head girl, she already had her phone in hand, "I'm calling the police!"

Dryly Finn noted that this was a little different than the usual reaction he got from Sadie.
Finn sighed and headed towards the window while glancing at the fuming girl.

"I'm serious about shutting your window, it could be dangerous."

He expertly avoided the phone aimed at his skull and disappeared into the night.

Sadie glared out the window for quite some time before huffing and going to bed.

.. stupid frog face..

She was still mad at him for all the good reasonable reasons because this whole time Finn Wolfhard acted like a jerk and on public occasions he will intended to tease her and ignored her whenever she tries to be a good friend towards him and now let the tables turn.

The second night, he appeared. Again.

"It's open again."

Sadie jumped out of her skin and whirled away from her homework to see her unwelcome guest.

"What's it to you?" Sadie glared, hands inching towards the phone before pausing. She's knocked him unconscious then call the police, so he won't escape this time.

Finn sighed, "If you leave it open, you could catch a cold or someone bad could sneak in your room.."

Sadie glared dryly, "Like you?"

Finn chose not to answer that one.

"You aren't going to try and call the police this time?".

She marveled at how he could make it sound like he was asking about tea the next afternoon.
Sadie glared, "I fully intend to,".
After I incapacitate you.