OF TERMINATOR AND MUSTARD I

Genre: Romance

Inspiration was gained from random commercial I saw on TV.

There were only two ways for a woman to have the authority and charisma to pull off a beautiful exit on a man by splashing a glass of beer right in his face

One, you got to be cool and sane in the head.

Two, there must be a good reason for the man to suffer such shame.

Sadie Sink had none of the above.

Not just that. Before she even played out her supposedly great exit, she had glamorized her grand entrance by sending a tight slap across the man's cheek first.

"What the heck-?" the man said.

She also scripted some memorable lines.

"You're despicable mustard!" she yelled .

Sadie slammed the now-empty glass back on the bar counter, smirking at the sight of shock embracing the man's features. He glanced up, dumbfounded and mouth hung open as trails of liquid continuously flowed down his face and dripping onto his shirt and pants. The woman he was flirting with, so openly and idiotically, was long gone.

"What the heck are you doing?" He growled finished his sentence.

"That's for cheating on your wife!" Sadie yelled, pulling his beer-stained shirt and began to continuously shake his damp collar up and down, in a not-so-coincidental attempt of strangling him. A button popped and fell to the ground.

"You mustard! Stinky,yellow mustard that everyone hates!" she pressed again.

Everyone possessed one face, yet he'd displayed more wild and frenzy emotions that Sadie couldn't catch in a blink.

"Since when the hell am I married-!"

"How dare you!" Sadie screamed.

"How dare you say that! Scumbag mustard!"

"Sadie!" Out of nowhere, Millie suddenly appeared behind her and exclaimed out in pure horror.

"I just went to the bathroom for three minutes and- What the hell are you doing?!"

"Great!" The cheater snapped. "Your friend had gone bonkers."

Millie's entrance stunned Sadie silent for a second as the former began pulling Sadie's arm.

The cheater did his part and shoved her hands aside, but that was the trigger point to cause Sadie's switch to flip again. She wasn't going to show that she was an easy pushover.

"Timothee Chalamet!" Sadie shrugged out of Millie's grip and jabbed a finger right into his chest.

"I am the witness of your adultery! You cheater! You can't get away with this!"