OF TRICK AND TREAT

Genre: Mild scary.

Sadie Sink knew that Halloween was Finn's favorite season, because he had said it was the only time that people were allowed to scare people, dress up in whatever costume they liked and receive free candy. Of course, Sadie had contradicted him saying that he did that all the time except for the free candy, but Finn just ignored the red head girl and kept talking about his favorite day which annoyed Sadie.

Sadie liked Halloween too, especially the dressing up part, which was why she was currently dressed as a blue pixie and taking out her baked ghost-shaped cookies to give to the children who knocked at her door.

She was just going to put them into their individual bags when she noticed that she had forgotten the black and orange lace to tide the bags. With a small slap to her forehead, because of her silliness she left the kitchen, took a glance at her now 5 years old son, Ryan Wolfhard who was drawing his coloring book near the fireplace, and headed upstairs towards the master bedroom.

Sadie and Finn had married for almost 7 years when they both reached their mutual decisions to live together for the rest of their life when they turned 28 years old. Finn had proposed to her when they were having a romantic dinner at a vegan restaurant few years ago and Sadie couldn't be happier since that day. After two years marriage, she finally got her first pregnancy and Finn Wolfhard was so happy that he could be a father so he finally bought a double-storey house and they moved out from their old apartment.

Once inside the room, she spotted the lace on top of her desk and was heading to grab it when the light suddenly turned off. Sadie jumped back a little and looked around her but everything was consumed in darkness except for her desk that was illuminated by the tiny light that coming from her window. Sadie called her husband to see if he could check the light switch but apparently he couldn't hear because there is no response from him. She sighed in desperation.

With a frustrated sigh, she started to heading back towards the door when she heard a sound behind her. She froze on the spot. Someone was behind her and that someone was apparently walking towards her. Sadie started shuddering uncontrollably as a cold sensation spread from her feet to all her body. And then she did the only thing she could think at the moment,

...Run.

But the thing is that someone or 'thing' behind her was faster, he grabbed her from the waist, pinning her against his hard body and with a scary voice, he whispered in her ear.

"Peek-a-boo.. I got you..,"

Sadie blinked; she knew that voice, then the light in her room was on again and she turned her head, she saw Finn, in a pirate costume, trying to contain himself from laughing but failed miserably.

After several minutes of him laughing his ass off, with that Sadie chasing him all over the house with her broom, while screaming bloody curses that made her son winced, she stopped and decided to resume her abandoned job at the kitchen.

The children finally came and each one of them received a small bag of delicious homemade cookies. After the celebration was over, the happy family decided to relax a bit by watching her favorite movie, Nightmare before Christmas.

While Finn and their son fixed them some hot drinks and popcorn to eat while watching the movie, Sadie headed once again towards her room to pick the movie, only to have repetition of the last time event.

As soon as she grabbed the movie, the light in her room turned off again leaving her surrounded in a total darkness, and as soon as she once again headed towards the door, she sensed the atmosphere inside her room turning a few grades colder...

and that someone was walking behind her.

Sadie Wolfhard smiled and this time she was prepared, she wasn't going to let Finn scared her twice on the same day. She remained very still, sensing him walking incredibly slow behind her and waited until she felt Finn trying to grab her shoulder. With a speed of light, she caught Finn's wrist and threw him against the wall with a soundless impact.

"Finn, you should know, I don't fall for your same trick twice," she laughed, and with a smug grin on her face, she headed downstairs singing a merry tune for her success in catching Finn's dumb trick, but only to reach the living room and see her son and Finn talking while waiting for her.

'How did you get here so fast?" She asked, confused while sitting at the edge of sofa and glaring at her husband.

Finn stared at her as if she had gone crazy.

"What are you talking about? I never moved from here.. "

Sadie raised her eyebrows and staring at him dumbfounded.

Her son blinked.

"What are you talking about mom? Daddy's been here with me the whole time.." her son assured her.

Sadie remained immobile as a stone while staring at Finn, her face turning into an alarming shade of white as she clutched the movie tightly in her hands.

She then decided she was going to make Finn's night miserable. He will not sleep the whole night until she fell asleep first. She blamed Finn for the whole thing.

I was bored and this came out. Double update?