House bound

Dally and Darry turned to see Y/N panicking before she fell to the floor, in emotional pain. The sound of Curly's laugh brought their attention back to him, and as quick as anything, Dally knocked him out cold.

The others where fussing over Y/N. They agreed to get her to the Curtis house and left Curly unconscious on the floor outside.
As they were carrying her through their house, Johnny noticed the blood on the back of her skirt.

"Man, look she's got blood on her." They gently placed her onto Ponyboy's bed and he stayed with her, holding her hand. The others retreated to the kitchen.

Everyone was quiet. Even the chocolate cake wasn't being eaten.

"We gotta get pay back. She didn't deserve that." Two-bit hated Curly before this, but him taking advantage of Y/N fuelled his rage.

"We can't do anything stupid Two, we gotta think rationally about this." Darry could sense the hatred building and knew that if there wasn't somebody to be the voice of reason, things would get out of control.

"Rationally? Darry he wasn't thinking rationally when he took advantage of her! She was drunk and pressured and didn't deserve this!" Sodapop was almost forming tears as began to think about how Y/N must have been feeling. Two was right, she didn't deserve this. No one did.

"GUYS SHES AWAKE!" Pony shouted from the bedroom, causing them all to follow the noise. Y/N woke up with deja vu remembering when Darry stitched her up.

That event seemed like a lifetime ago for the gang, but in reality, it was less than a week ago.

"Hey Y/N, how're you feeling?" Ponyboy was stroking her head lovingly.

"Good I guess... Uh.. what happened?" Darry and Pony exchanged concerned glances before Darry spoke.

"Um.. Y/N, how much dyou remember?"

"Um.. god I don't know. I remember being in BUCKS with Curly.. I guess I got really drunk." Y/N started to sit up when she felt an overwhelming pain radiate through her body.

"Tss.." She gently rubbed her lower stomach and then started to remember again.

"Oh. Curly.." She stared down at herself but didn't shed a tear. She was hurt but didn't need to cry anymore, despite everything she felt safe. She looked up at Ponyboy's sweet eyes whilst explaining.

"He was wrong Ponyboy... I didnt want to. I remember in the car.... I... I didn't want to, but I couldn't stop it. It's my fault, I shouldn't have drank so much, and I shouldn't have gone with him in the first place."

"Don't you dare say that, kid! None of this is your fault." Two-bit reassured her. Y/N smiled warmly, hiding the pain she still felt. She was better with the boys, but she was still hurt. She had gone through so much the past few days, and it was taking its toll on her.

A couple more days passed and Y/N hadn't left the Curtis place. She didn't go to school, just stayed home and watched TV. She would usually have company in the form of Two-bit or Dally hanging around. It didn't take long for things to get back to normal.

She didn't know what had happened to Curly, no one told her about Dally knocking him out, but she guessed that something had happened. The boys had banned talking about him, and Y/N wasn't too interested anyway.

The day after what happened to Y/N, Ponyboy went to school with the objective of breaking up with Norma. They had only been seeing each other for a few days. In fact the last time he saw her was the same morning Y/N and Curly went off together. She had pestered him at school, and he mostly ignored her. Ponyboy got up early and met with Johnny to travel together, like always.

Once they reached the school Norma was waiting for him, Johnny told Pony good luck, and made his way into school.

"Ponyboy, we need to talk." Norma started

"Yeah we do.."

"Curly Shepard told me he saw you and Y/N, that girl who was at your house the other day, making out at the drive thru!"

"Curly spoke to you? Norma, he's a horrible person you can't believe anything he says. That never happened between me and Y/N. But Norma.. I do think we should break up."

Norma stood down her guard, she waited there to have a heated argument, but she didn't think her and Ponyboy would break up. Secretly she didn't believe what Curly said.

"What?.. Why? If what Curly said isn't true, why dyou want to break up?" Ponyboy explained the situation, hoping that she would understand at least some of it. He told her about thinking Y/N liked Soda, about him using her to make Y/N jealous, and even about what Curly did to her.

"Whoa... That's a lot of information Ponyboy." She looked down at her feet, thinking. She started to think about what Curly said, about how nice he was when he told her.

"I'm sorry Ponyboy... I'm sorry for ever meeting you... It's one thing to use me but to make up something as horrible as rape!"

"It's the truth Norma!" Ponyboy couldn't believe she doubted it, he didn't understand how she believed Curly more than him.

"Curly is sweet, he had the decency to tell me about you and Y/N. I wish I'd never met you Ponyboy... And that Y/N is gonna wish she never ruined our relationship" Norma swished her hair as she turned her back and walked away, leaving Ponyboy stunned.

"I'm proud of you for being honest with her Ponyboy.. it was a lot for her to take in, it's understandable if she didn't believe it all."

Y/N reassured Ponyboy when he arrived back from school. He knew he'd done the right thing, but he was concerned with what she meant. Y/N had been through so much, he didn't want Norma to do anything stupid.

Friday night came and Y/N had still been cooped up inside. She hadn't gone back to her own house since what happened. Darry went over a few times to grab clothes and personal items but she was beginning to get frustrated. Ponyboy came at sat on the couch next to her.

"Y/N? I was thinking.... If you're up for it... And only if you're up for it.. would you wonna... Come to the drive-in with me tonight? To watch a film? With me? Y'know..? To make up for the date that didn't happen?"

He was stuttering over every word, making Y/N laugh at his dorky cuteness.

"Sure thing Pony, that would be lovely."