Echo

Y/N sat unconscious on the chair as Curly stood in silence opposite her. Norma and Tim walked in, immediately noticing the absence of Angela.

"Where did Angela go?" Curly was silent, still staring at Y/N.

"Hey! Where the fuck did Angela go?" Tim raised his voice.

"She split." Curly mumbled.

"What was that?" Tim asked whilst throwing the food on the floor.

"SHE SPLIT!" Curly shouted as he turned to face his brother.

"That bitch! That fucking bitch! She's gonna go straight to 'em Curtis brothers."

"Why did you let her leave, Curly?" Norma asked calmly.

"She ran before I could grab her. It's fine, we just gotta get rid of Y/N before they come here." Curly picked up the dropped food and started eating, he didn't have high standards for his meals. Tim grabbed gun from his pocket and looked at an unconscious and beaten Y/N.

"Why did she split Curly?" Tim was met with silence from his brother. He walked close to Y/N and picked her chin up using the end of his gun.

"I said, why did she split Curly?"

"Does it matter?" Curly answered, irritation in his voice.

"I suggest you start telling the truth..." Tim turned to Curly and his body language demanded an answer.

"She found out I really did rape Y/N." He started at his brothers eyes, no remorse or guilt in his voice.

"What?" Norma questioned, her voice small and fragile compared to the Shepard's.

"Curly.. you really did rape Y/N? You lied! We done all of this because you said Y/N lied, and you let us go along with it! Knowing full well it's all your fault! You're sick Curly!" She started yelling, grabbing onto his sleeve. Curly with no hesitation punched her in the face, knocking her cold to the ground. Curly and Tim remained the only people awake in the room, continuing to stare at each other.

"I'd do anything for ya younger brother, but this lil' girl don't deserve what we have to do to her..." 

"She was asking for it Tim! She willingly took 'em drinks!" Curly stepped towards his brother.

"It don't matter Curly! Whatever happened don't fucking matter now!, Either way it's come too far. We still gotta go through with it." Tim took his gun and placed it onto Y/N's forehead. A sudden

A bang filled the empty warehouse.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Dally and the gang stormed through the door, making the huge sound and distracting both the Shepard brothers. Dally tackled down Tim, trying to wrestle the gun from his hands. Darry joined him and together they were both no match for him. Two-bit, Steve and Sodapop grabbed hold of Curly.

Punches were being thrown everywhere and the boys revealed their switch blades. In the commotion, Ponyboy and Johnny ran straight to Y/N, untying her and placing her on the floor.

"Oh god, Johnny what do we do?" She was full of cuts and bruises and had blood spilling from her stomach.

"We gotta get her to the hospital, she's gonna bleed out Pony!" Sodapop could hear them talking and shouted to Two-bit.

"TWO! Y/N needs to get to the hospital, bring your car around and take them!" Two-bit ran as fast as he could. Angela quietly walked in and crouched over Norma, who was gently waking up.

"Angela?, Oh god Angela, Curly admitted to everything! I can't believe how stupid I've been!" Angela reassured her that they both fell for it.

"Don't blame yourself Norma." They helped eachother get up and made their way over to Y/N. Darry and Dally had managed to wrestle the gun from Tim and threw it across the floor. He was being punched over and over by the pair until he finally passed out. Curly was still standing but not for long as Dally had joined them in the fight. Soon both Curly and Tim were out cold and the rest of the gang went over to Y/N.

"Ponyboy I'm so sorry, I should've believed you and not Curly. I'm so sorry..." Ponyboy didn't respond to Norma, he was focusing on Y/N. Two-bit walked in and shouted for them to carry her out and into the car as quickly as possible. Ponyboy picked her up and started carrying her out.

"You're not fucking going anywhere with her." Tim slowly stood up, he looked rough and was holding the gun which had been laying on the floor.

"I swear to god I'll shoot all of you." Darry started whispering to the rest of them;

"Pony, when I say so, you run as fast as you can with Johnny and Two-bit and get Y/N to the hospital."

They all nodded their heads. Darry and Dally gave eachother a look, Darry then looked over at Sodapop and Steve. They all knew what they had to do, and they knew the danger they were getting themselves into. They knew that Tim wouldn't hesitate with that gun, but each one of them were willing to take the risk for Y/N. After a few seconds of silence Darry yelled

"NOW!" Two-bit, Pony and Johnny ran out the door with Y/N still unconscious. The rest of the greaser gang lunged forwards towards Tim all at once, there was yelling and the sounds of their punches and steps were echoing throughout.

Whilst outside, Pony placed Y/N into the car and they got ready to leave. Suddenly a gunshot was heard and then silence. Ponyboy stood staring at the warehouse door.

"C'mon Pony, she hasn't got much time!" Johnny pulled him away and into the car.

They drove off and away from the warehouse, not knowing who that bullet hit.....