Warehouse

"Bring her in here... Tie her hands and feet to the chair." They had brought Y/N to an abandoned warehouse. There were blood stains on the floor and rust everywhere. The sound of a leaky tap echoed throughout the building, and the sound of every movement they made bounced off the walls.

Y/N opened her eyes and felt awful. She batted her eye lids a couple of times and realized she wasn't at home. Looking around she saw Curly, Tim, Angela and Norma standing around, they hadn't noticed she was awake yet. Her hands were tied behind her back, and her feet were tied to the legs of the chair.

They removed the tape on her mouth, as they were in the middle of nowhere, they weren't concerned with her screaming. She overheard the others talking.

"Tim, once she wakes up she'll be terrified. That's punishment enough, you don't have to do anymore." Angela pleaded with her brother.

"She told everyone our brother is a rapist! She can't get off lightly." Tim got out a couple of blades and placed them on an old wooded table, as well as a gun.

"Curly, c'mon, she made a mistake and panicked. She didnt want Pony finding out about you two sleeping together and panicked. I don't agree with what she did but this is too far!" She grabbed hold of his shirt and begged him to see her point of view.

"Wait a minute.." Norma interrupted. "You two did sleep together? You told me Ponyboy made up the entire thing! You said it was because you accidentally got her with your knife, and they made it up as payback!" Norma was rising her voice, so Tim slapped her to get her to shut up.

"What's wrong with you, you wonna wake her up?" Tim looked over, and Y/N pretended to still be out of it. Norma began speaking again, but in a whisper.

"Curly, why didn't you tell me you slept together!"

"It don't matter, Norma. Either way that slut needs to pay." Y/N started to realise what was going on.

Curly had told them she made the whole thing up. Tim placed a switch blade into his hand and walked over towards her. He slapped her face and her eyes shot open.

"Wake up princess." He smirked, the same smirked Curly usually had. Angela stood to the side, guilt littered over her face.

"Please... Curly." She looked up at Angela, hoping to beg for her life.

"Shut up, bitch!" Tim slapped her once again. "You think you could tell everyone my brother is a rapist and get away with it? You're a no good slut." Y/N figured the only thing she could do now was tell the truth.

She didn't want to die and she hoped that the gang would burst through the door at any moment, but she was a realist. Y/N thought she had nothing left to lose.

"It wasn't a lie.. please Angela, it wasn't a lie!" She burst into tears and she saw Angela's face.

"Oh boo hoo," Tim interrupted. "You're crying because you know you're gonna get what's coming to ya.." Tim placed the top of his knife on her cheek, gently pushing it inwards with more and more force as each second went by. Y/N could feel the blood pouring down her cheek. She pulled away in pain.

This went on for a while, Curly and Tim would take it in turns to slice parts of her body as Y/N cried and begged. Norma would laugh occasionally, she started to become more and more unhinged as the morning went on. Angela stayed in the corner, trying not the think.

Later in the day Tim decided to grab some food for them all, trusting them to keep an eye on her. Norma invited herself a long, she said she didn't trust what he'd bring to be as good food. They left and it was just Curly and Angela. Curly continued to slice parts of Y/N, slapping her awake whenever she looked like she was going to give up.

"Curly this is going too far!" Angela's cries fell on deaf ears as Curly was too preoccupied with taunghting Y/N.

"You should've stuck with me Y/N, I really liked ya. We could've been something special." Curly took a spare chair and sat down in front of her.

"Why are you doing this Curly?"

"Why did you tell everyone I raped you?" Curly for some reason believed that what he did was okay, it made Y/N wonder how many other girls he had taken advantage off, but we're too scared to speak up.

"Curly you got me drunk! I was unconscious and had no idea what you were doing! I've got bruises all over my legs which still haven't disappeared ..." Y/N was crying and making eye contact with him as she begged.

"You knew I was too weak to fight back.. and you knew I didn't want to!"

"You know.." Curly placed the knife below her neck and danced with tormenting her.

"I guess deep down I did know you didn't want to... But you know what?" He leaned in towards he ear. "I guess your reluctancy is what really turned me on." He smiled and basked in the horror written on her face.

"WHAT? Curly you knew she didn't want to? You got her drunk so she couldn't fight back?" Angela was just as horrified.

Every word Curly had said to Y/N, despite being a whisper, echoed throughout the building. She grabbed the knife from her brother and aimed it towards him before he could fight back.

"You ARE a rapist! You disgust me, Curly!" "Give me the fucking knife, Angela. This slut deserved what happened to her." Curly knew he could overpower her, but he didn't want to hurt his sister.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe I let this happen... I'm gonna tell the Curtis brothers!"

"No you're not!" Curly suddenly lunged towards his sister as he punched her across the face, grabbing his knife in the process. Angela kicked him in his private area, and whilst he was kneeled over she ran from the building, slamming the door.

"FUCK!" Curly grabbed the spare chair and threw it across the room, making Y/N jump. He slowly turned to look at Y/N.

"Looks like we'll have to get rid of you before she tells anyone where you are." And he crept towards her, anger in his eyes. Y/N's screams filled the warehouse, and she finally passed out from pain as Curly stabbed his knife into her stomach.