chapter 2

Ages:

Itachi, Sasori, Kisame : 22

Deidara:21

Shisui:25

Chapter 2

Itachi had just finished going through his stuff, getting ready to box anything he needed to take back home with him.

After four years of being away from his family for college in Ame, he was finally returning to Konoha, where he would start working alongside his father, in the family business.

Apparently his great- uncle Madara, had finally decided to retire, leaving everything in the hands of his brother Izuna, and his nephew, Fugaku, Itachi's father.

He would start simply as an intern, he didn't want to take advantage for his position or of his family's name, and it was wiser for him to gain some experience before earning a high and Madara had agreed and had decided that he was suited to run the company in the future, and that they wouldn't push him, he had just turned 22, they wanted to give him time to enjoy his youth.

So, in the end everyone was happy, Itachi wouldn't be weighed down with responsibility at such a young age, Madara could retire knowing they had things covered, his parents were happy to have him back home, and his little brother, well, he wasn't sure about him, he knew Sasuke resented him a little bit for leaving, although it was for his studies, he had wanted his brother to stick closer to home.

The raven haired man, shrugged and simply put some of his clothes in one of the boxes, as he heard the approaching voices of some of his friends.

"Yo Itachi, we rented a truck for next Saturday,it's big enough that it should take all of the stuff in one go"

Shisui, his best friend, and cousin, had arrived from Konoha to help him. He was eating an apple and had a happy expression on his face. He was glad Itachi was coming home, he worked in the family business too, as a researcher. Their family's company produced advanced medical instruments that were used for ophthalmology, a medical branch that concerned the eyes.

Itachi was graduating in medical bioengineering, his graduation was next week, on Friday.

"Can you even drive a truck?" Itachi asked, raising a perfect eyebrow, in the way only an Uchiha could. Obviously Shisui was unaffected by such a glare.

"What do you mean? Of course I can!" the brown haired boy, faked offence and gasped in a theatrical way.

"Damn Itachi, you really hurt my feelings, have you no trust in me?"

"Should I remind you what happened with the golf cart last time I visited?"

"You're cold Itachi, so so cold" the other muttered, crossing his arms on his chest with a pout on his face, that made the younger Uchiha laugh.

"Yeah mock now, just because I was the one who had to pay the fine"

"well you were driving…"

"Do I want to know what happened?" Kisame asked, a big mocking grin on his face as he carried some boxes he had retrieved.

"He got drunk, and almost ran over afew players on the golf field, before actually landing in the pond, he was soaking wet, and obviously our parents and Madara were furious, they still frown at us when we go there" Itachi chuckled at the memory.