chapter 24

Itachi was laying on the couch, one leg hanging down, as he changed stations trying to find something interesting and, more importantly distracting. He needed something that helped take off his mind the idea that Naruko, his beautiful and unaware girlfriend, was strutting around his house with annoyingly revealing clothes, showing off her beautiful body and tanned skin. It was a sudden change for him, used in seeing her with masculine baggy clothes, with the exception of their dates, where she always dressed nice and showed off her curves.

The shirt she had been wearing when he had arrived home, wasn't so bad, if compared to what she was wearing now. She had changed it, since she had stained the other earlier with ramen, and had borrowed one of his shirts, he hadn't even now she had roamed his closet until she had finally come back, with his black tank top, the one he had used for some competition back in college, when he and his friends had made a team, and Yahiko had enthusiastically made the black shirts with red clouds and on each one had added the last name of the owner. So, much to his liking she was walking around with 'Uchiha' written on her back, which was a small detail, because the damn thing only enhanced her curves, and he wondered how a simple shirt could look so arousing on someone. He was entranced, and couldn't do anything about it. Not when her brother was in the same house, and most importantly wasn't sure she was ready for that step. They had never even discussed about sex, and knew she was a virgin so he had promised himself he would go slow with her, one step at the time. He couldn't risk losing her because of his damn hormones.

He was glad she wasn't there right now, his frustration had reached a high peak, and he was thinking if hiding in his room was a good solution, or maybe turn the AC so high that she would need to cover herself up, and he would cool down his nerves a little bit. He knew her clothes weren't the main problem, he was attracted to her, and as a healthy twenty year old obviously had needs, so, he was sure that even if she had been covered from head to toe he would still desire her the same. Maybe it was just the damn heat.

He sighed, there was nothing worth watching on tv, and he was considering getting his laptop out and check some work related stuff, even if Naruko had forbidden him to think about his job, she was outside with the girls right now, she had sent everyone out to let him rest, she wouldn't be happy if she saw him working.

Menma and Sasuke were in the pool, he could hear them yelling and throwing water everywhere and he knew he would need to make sure they cleaned up later.

He heard soft footsteps, and raised his gaze, meeting his girlfriend's blue eyes staring back at him.

She sighed, and lied on top of him, tangling her legs with his to make herself more comfortable. The feeling of her hot body against his didn't help, and he tried to control himself and not react, he was successful for the time being.

"What's wrong?" he asked, glancing at her pouting lips resting his hands on her lower back, feeling the smooth and hot skin under his fingertips could make him lose his mind, so he tried to focus on what she was saying.

"Itachi…I'm bored!" she whined, hiding her face in his shirt, and he chuckled, his fingers now drawing circles on her back and she looked up, meeting his eyes, her cheeks slightly pink.

"Weren't you having fun with the girls outside?" he asked with a small smile, and she shook her head.

"Ugh, they were busy with nail polish and talking about things I am not interested in, plus, I want to stay here with you and cuddle" she snuggled closer, resting her head under the crook of his neck, tickling him a little bit.