chapter 11

Itachi was nervously staring at his reflection on the big mirror in his bedroom, ignoring the voices of his stupid friends that had come over to 'help', as they called abusing his poor nerves.

Shisui had come over after work with the excuse of helping him, and quickly aftee him Deidara had barged in, with his explosive personality and a not so thrilled boyfriend.

They were all gathered there because Itachi would be having dinner with Izumi than night, and they were all preoccupied how he would react to seeing her again, something the Uchiha appreciated, but didn't find necessary. He wasn't going to go through the breakup phase again. Not this time. He would see her, he woukd talk to her and sort out his feelings to finally say goodbye to her and to what they had been together. He was ready for that. His friends, except for Shisui, didn't think he was, not after all he had gone through and so little time after finally picking himself up again.

"I don't see why he has to see that woman again, it's counterproductive, what if he goes into depression again? Un"

Deidara and Sasori had arrived the day before from Ame to attentd Itachi's party, and would spend a couple of days before leaving for Suna to visit the redhead's grandmother. The rest of his friends were expected tomorrow morning, they would stay just enough for the party before leaving again Sunday.

"It's called closure, and Itachi needs it" the other Uchiha answered at the stubborn blond, who simply puffed at that, and looked at his red headed boyfriend for support.

"I actually think Shisui is right this time" Sasori said, he was laying on the carpet, with his arms supporting his head, and a bored expression.

Deidara growled, and the Akasuna smirked at the blonde's irate expression. He loved getting him all worked up, he loved his feisty side more than anything, and he really liked being the one to piss him off. He was the perfect nagging type.

"Of course you would disagree with me, you always do!" Deidara threw his hands in the air in a dramatic pose, everyone ignored him, knowing his tendency to exaggerate sometimes.

"You dragged me here, live with it"

If it had been for him, he would have stayed in bed, not because he didn't care for Itachi, but he knew that the Uchiha was a smart person, he had a high opinion of the black haired man's intelligence, he didn't need people to fuss over him as a small child.

"I don't even know why I put up with you" Deidara muttered simply giving up, he couldn't come up with any witty retorts at the time, he had other things in mind.

"Remind me, Why are you two even together?"

Sasuke was laying on the bed, he couldn't miss out on all the fun after all, and had made it a point to just stay there and bother people. What could he do, he was such an adorable little brother.

"Don't you have somewhere to be little Uchiha?" the blonde could have killed him with that stare, unfortunately Sasuke wasn't impressed, he had survived Madara's glares after all, and they were the worst of all.

"It's none of your business, it's my house, and I can stay wherever I choose."

"Children stop fighting, I'm getting a friggin headache" The poor long haired Uchiha was tempted to commit mass murder if they wouldn't shut up.