chapter 6

Itachi sighed as he rolled again in his bed, trying to ignore the loud voices coming from the garden that he supposed belonged to his brother and his friends.

He sat up, as he went through his hair detangling them with his fingers, before tying them in a low ponytail. He figured that there wasn't much sense in trying to sleep now, so he threw on a simple white shirt and made his way downstairs in the kitchen, looking for something to nibble on, since he was getting a little hungry.

He walked into the kitchen and found an opened package of potato chips, he shrugged, put some in his hand and just sat lazily on one of the kitchen stools, munching them in silence. He was bored, and was really tempted to go in the backyard where his brother and his friends were hanging out.

"So, what's with that brooding face?" Itachi raised his head in surprise, and just blinked at Shisui, who was making his way towards him.

He grabbed some potato chips too, and sat on the stool next to him.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you say you were going to spend your Sunday sleeping all day?"

Itachi asked glancing at the other, his black eyes focused on his cousin's figure.

"Yeah...but, I get bored easily, so I figured I'd just come here. You know I have no younger siblings who I can give hell to"

"So, you figured you'd come here and give me hell?" Itachi raised one perfect brow.

"Well.. you are like a brother to me so, it only makes sense"

Shisui grinned and Itachi just shook his head.

"Who let you in by the way?"

"Oh that..." he rubbed the back of his head, a small apologetic smile on his face, Itachi gave him a look that said 'Oh yeah, that'

"Well since I know where aunt keeps the spare key, you know , I just helped myself in. Knowing Sasuke, he would just leave me outside waiting, and I have my doubts on you too"

"Hn" Shisui knew them very well, he had to give him that.

"So, what about you? Weren't you supposed to have a lazy Sunday as well?"

Itachi sighed "yeah, that was my plan"

"And...?"

"Sasuke and his friends are too loud. I could hear them all the way to my room."

"Ahh I see. I saw them coming in, they looked like they're having fun."

"Good for them, cause I'm not"

Shisui hummed and made his way to the fridge to grab something to drink. He looked as if he was thinking hard about something.

"By the way, who is the blonde girl out here with Sasuke? His girlfriend?" he casually asked as he tossed a can of soda at Itachi who simply raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you talking about?"

He was surprised, Sasuke hadn't mentioned anything about a girl.