chapter 35

Naruko was just a little nervous as she walked inside the Uchiha building that morning, but she had finished what she had to do early, so she figured she might as well avoid to beat around the bush, and just go to her boyfriend's office and grab his house keys, so she could go there and get everything set. She had decided to surprise him, and in order to do so, she needed to get into his apartment to get the special dinner she had planned going. She had spent all last week learning some recipes from Hinata, who was a great cook, and she had decided to use her new skills to set up a special evening for Itachi.

She didn't bother to knock, since his secretary, the annoying, but, in the Uchiha's view efficient miss Terumi, informed her Itachi was inside working on something. Naruko was satisfied that the woman hadn't tried to block her like the first time she been there, even if it mostly was because he saw her often now, because of her job with her father.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, she grinned in Itachi's direction, who still hadn't noticed her, since he was busy typing something on his laptop with a very serious and concentrated expression.

"Miss Terumi? I would really need the report I am waiting from the public relations office, and once you have a minute would you call Mr Uchiha Shisui in here?"

He didn't even take his eyes away from the screen, and Naruko rolled her eyes and sneaked behind his chair, taking his glasses away from his eyes and kissing him on the cheek, she felt him froze under her touch, as she embraced him from behind, her blonde hair curtained around them, giving her away immediately.

"I'm not miss Terumi, but I would be glad to satisfy any other request, mr Uchiha" she whispered in his ear, before dipping down to leave a small kiss on his neck, that caused a small shiver to pass through the man's body as he recognized her voice, and he drew out a breath at her soft hands massaging his shoulders gently. He leaned back in his chair completely, raising his head to meet her baby blue eyes that were looking down at him.

"Any request hm? I have a few in mind, but, unfortunately miss Namikaze they cannot be satisfied here, although I think it wouldn't be the first time, am I correct?" he smirked as she blushed at the memory, her hands stopping their ministrations abruptly, her eyes widened as she snarled at him.

"it was one time Itachi" she muttered, her hands leaving his shoulders to cross on her chest with a pretty pout on her lips. Itachi didn't feel compelled to stop his teasing, enjoying her cute reactions to much.

"A very memorable one time"

She growled and he chuckled spinning his chair around so that he could get a hold of her form, and pull her against him. She had no other option than to sit on his lap, but she didn't complain, she couldn't, as he moved his upper body forward, pressing his lips against hers in a short kiss, long enough to savor the taste he loved so much, pulling back almost immediately, a small smirk as he studied her disgruntled expression.

"You perv" she muttered, meeting the Uchiha's black eyes that were staring back at her with amusement, her own lips quirking upwards, unable to stay mad at him for too long. Damn him, when he looked at her like that she could not resist.

"Hn, so what are you doing here?" he asked her, smiling at the cute little blush that colored her cheeks. He would never get tired to see it.

Her expression changed, as she was reminded that she was there for a reason.

"Oh, I wanted to ask you if you would give me the keys of your apartment. I don't have much to do, so I just figured I will wait for you at home"

"Ah…I see" he stiffened, and the hand that was quietly stroking her back stopped abruptly.