- Others - Pnb Rock -

————

————

Rakim and Y/N were having a long, heated argument about what their relationship status was. No one knew what it was, their friends seen them flirt with each other most of the time. They acted as if they were in a relationship but never made it official.

"You can't be with other dudes," Pnb shrugged, "It wouldn't be alright."

"Hold on a minute," Y/N raised her finger. She scoffed in astonishment, "You are allowed to be with other females, but I even think about getting with another man and you're mad!"

"I ain't with other females like that."

"I've seen you drag females up to your bedroom too many times to count." Y/N shook her head in anger.

"Now you lying." Rakim accused his complicated fling.

"No I'm not. And I know I'm not cause every single time I see that it hurts me so much. So no, I'm not lying."

"I don't want you to be with other dudes. If you want to be with other females go for it, just let me watch." Rakim tried to lighten the situation with a joke.

"Why. Why can't I be with other people but you can be with other people!" Y/N started to get impatient. She wanted an answer, and she wanted it now.

"'Cause it will break me!" Rakim broke open, "Seeing you with other people will break my heart. That's why."

"That ain't fair." Y/N said softly. She was happy he finally told her, but the reasoning made no sense.
She was seeing him sleep with other girls this whole time. Did he ever stop to think that it hurt her?

"You're allowed to hurt me, but I'm not allowed to hurt you?"

"I never meant to hurt you," Pnb shook his head, his curls swung back and forth. He looked down at his feet, almost too ashamed to look at Y/N."

"Well you are," Y/N told him, "Rakim, either you're gonna drop the females and we'll be official or I'm done."

"Done?" Rakim raised his eyebrow. He never though Y/N would just get up and leave. He always thought she would be around forever.

"Yes. This is you're decision. I'm not sitting around to be played anymore." Y/N went to leave the room so Rakim could think. But as she turned around he grabbed her wrist and twisted her around.
His pressed his lips against her with passion. Their lips moved together in perfect unison.

After they broke the kiss Rakim leaned his forehead against Y/N's and said, "I choose you."

————
word count : 434