Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V 

i searched for my seat in the plane and i saw a girl sitting there....

"excuse me... i think thats my seat..?" i said and she turned to look at me asked...

"can i please sit here? i love to look out of the window... please!" she said and i giggled and nodded.

"thank you so much! by the way... i am Mina, Shim Mina! you are?" she siad and extended her hand. i shook it and said...

"Y/N, Yong Y/N. its my pleasure to have met you!" i said and made myself comfortable for the long fight!

"so Y/N, why are you going to korea? for buisness.... or?" Mina asked.

"i'm going back to see my boyfriend. i was in London for buisness." i said.

"ohhh!!!! tell me all about him! i want to know everything from the start! how you met, how got close and what you plan on in future!" she said jumping up and down with excitement.

"hahahah! what about you? i'm sure a pretty lady like you must have a boyfriend or a finace, yeah?" i asked and she nodded.

"i do have a fiance! you tell me your story and i'll tell you mine! i promise!" she said.

"okay fine.... this is about a year ago that we met.....

Flashback.....

"LEAVE MY BAG YOU PUNK! i don't want to stay with you and pay all your stupid bills! mostly, Marry you? IN YOUR DREAMS!" i said as i try to snatch the bag from my uncle, David.

my uncle was the only family member that i know off... my parents passed away in a car accident and since then, i've been with my uncle. he started to ask me about marrying him after i grew up and to be honest, there was nothing worse than staying in the same house as him. he doesn't have a very reliable job making me have to work a hell lot to pay my stuff. i am the Chief Executive Of Finance at the Lung's company. I have been working there for about a year now....

suddenly, a guy came and kicked my uncle in the stomach and  my bag opened up and fell to the floor..... shit! all my personal stuff were in there and now are for show! I looked at the guy and found him to be the guy living in the next block for the apartment I'm about to move into....

"YAH! what do you think you did?!?!" i shout at him while my uncle struggles to stand up. 

"I was trying to help....." he said as he picked up my clothes off the floor.

"aargh!!!" I said and left the seen since I was too embarrassed that people were looking at me and all my clothes were on the floor. 

Timeskip~

its been a week since that accident and I'm starting to get irritated! that guy that helped me..... Jimin. He has been leaving a sorry notes, gifts and what not near my door step everyday.... I'm starting to think whether he has a job or not! is he so free to give me stuff like this right on time or what ?!

I walked towards my apartment and there was nothing at the door I sighed in relief but.... somewhere inside me, deep down.. I kind of wished that there was something there for me......

I walked into the apartment and into my room to find hundreds of bags lying on the bed and on the floor. I freaked out and then saw a note in the middle....

'hey Y/N, 

this is Jimin, no need to freak out its just me! I got you all those clothes to replace the ones that got spoilt that day.... I hope these fit you and I want to sincerely apologize for what happened that day! it wasn't what I intended to do! I'm extremely sorry!

love jimin~'

I slightly smile at the note and place it in the drawer where I put the rest of the notes he had written.... I think I have started to fall for him....

I put my stuff away and look through the clothes that I got. I try the first one and think... 

wait! I think he gave me his number in one of those notes that he had written! I quickly rummage through the drawer. i find it and take a picture of myself in the outfit and hit send!  

hey guys!

long time! i know right! well, here i am back at ya!

this story is a bit different from the other ones that I have written! I hope you enjoy it and like it! tell me all about it in the comments and I want to know if this was a good or a bad idea...

I hope you like and support this book as well! thats all i think.....

okay see ya!

<3