Chapter 8

(this song always gets me!)

Mina P.O.V (present day)

"things were rough for the next week because Jung stopped talking and he was always crying. its started to settle down once he started to accept the present and what was about to become his future..... after about a month of that incident and us dating, he proposed...." I said and Y/N  squeaked out in excitement.

she gave me this bestfrnd/sister vibes that I loved. she made me feel at home and the attention she paid towards me was one thing I loved. I'm always used to being very professional and sophisticated but she brings out the side of that only comes out when i'm with Jung.

"this is so cute! MA GURL'S ABOUT TO GET MARRIED!" she said and hugged me tight. 

"hehehehe, yeah! you have to come! you have to stay with me and be there for everything!" I insisted. 

"what I am going to do there! I know no one!" she said and I used my most dangerous weapon! 

PUPPY EYES AND A POUT!

"okay okay! i'll be there! don't pout!" she gave in quickly and I laughed. we talked a little more and then fell asleep.

Timeskip~ (in Seoul airport after landing and luggage collection)

Y/N P.O.V 

we were talking and walking out of the airport, Mina suddenly jumped up in enjoy and ran towards someone I couldn't see. she was taller than me which explains why I couldn't see. I walked slowly towards them and she was hugging who I think is her fiancé..?

"Y/N, my fiancé, Jung. Jung, my bestfrnd, Y/N. we met on the flight from London!" she said and I was shocked when I saw Jung's face! 

'it can't be! he can't be-'

"hi!" I said calmly and he shook hands with me while saying

"hi, its nice to meet you!" he said and then turned to his frnd, I think. he was tall and had a smile which I knew didn't give me good vibes!

"hi, I'm Lee Hyun. I'm Mina's cousin! its nice to meet you!" he said and shook hands with me.

"its nice to meet you too!" I said and smiled as if nothing happened.

"well Mina, lets leave! Mom is waiting to see you!" Jung said and took Mina's luggage from her hand. 

"okay, lets go! Y/N, you want us to drop you somewhere? how are you going home?" she said with concern.

"don't worry Min. office already sent me a cab so i'm going home safe! i'll be fine!" I said and gave her a quick hug.

"okay, make sure to text me okay?" she said and I nodded.

I love the comfort and the love she shows me! I waved at them and quickly went to the car since I really wanted to see Jimin!

'why does Jung look so similar or more like the duplicate of Jimin?'

we drove to Jimin's house and it took us a good 2 hours to get there. it was the most waiting I have ever done in my life! 

I walked into the house to find complete emptiness and the maid looked worried, like she didn't want me here or something.

"where's Jimin?" I asked as I looked around the house.

"ma'am-" I cut her off.

"wait! why did I ask you that, he's probably in his room right?!" I said with a big smile on my face and just the thought of his face all happy when he sees me makes me more excited!

I quickly made my way towards his room which was the top left corner of the first floor. suddenly Mr. Park appeared and he looked shocked to see me...

"Y/N!! What are you doing here?!?!" he said in a high pitched voice.

"hello Appa, I came back sooner than expected from London and I thought I'd surprise Jimin! its nice to see that you've recovered!" I said and he stood in front of me not moving nor letting me pass.

"okay, I'm going to go see Jimin now!" I said and walked past him. he called my name but by then I walked into his room and looked at the wall to see something I would have never wanted to see in my life!

SIKE!

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER!

also, guys please take good care of yourself and be anti-social for a couple of days! as much as possible! stay safe and healthy! I pray that all of you stay safe and healthy.

okay love you guys~

byeeeee~