Chapter 13

Mina P.O.V 

I looked at her face and she looked fragile. that hurt me the most. she was so strong and bold when I saw her for the first time and she had such a beautiful smile on her face. 

"i'm so sorry that you had to go through all this! i'm the reason ur like this! I should have taken care of you and stayed by your side but I was so self consumed that I forgot about you! I  left you on ur own to figure things out....." I said as I cried. she was all I had. 

I never really made honest friends because everyone was behind my money and my popularity. she was the first one to recognise me as a really good frnd and treated me like a normal person. she never tried to act cool and extra to make me like her. she was herself and she was honest with everything she said. 

thinking of all the little memories I had with her tears flow down my cheeks and I fell asleep without knowing.

Jung P.O.V 

"how are you feeling buddy?" I said as I walked towards him. he had a small smile on his face.

"i'm doing good, but I need to know whats going on. I know the girls don't know I'm here but why?" he asked and my mind went blank. 

"i'll tell you later but there is something else that you should worry abt... LEE HYUN " I said and the rage built up inside me.

"what did he do this time?" he said and I was confused.

"what did he do to you?" this could give me some clues on what to do next.

"he wanted to marry Mina apparently, to take over her company.... but Mina didn't want to marry him because she knew there was something wrong. when he found out that Mina had agreed to marry me he was raged he tried to make Mina hate me but Mina directly came to me and asked. I told her that there nothing wrong and that he was lying. she started to slowly hate him but that died down soon.... he is always the cause of some trouble!" he said.

"hmm, but do you know any important place that he has or some place thats not in the public eye that he owns?" I asked.

"he has a farm house towards the outskirts of the city... but whats seriously going on that ur asking me all this?" he asked starting to get worried.

"i'll tell you later....just take care of urself!" I said and ran out of the go see if Mina was okay...

Next morning~

Y/N P.O.V 

Mina had apologised to me a hundred times even though it wasn't her fault. I made sure Mina and Jung felt home to take rest since they were with me all through the night. 

after a couple of hours, Jennie came and helped me with getting back home. I was walking out and I saw Jung. he was driving his car with someone in his back seat. 

I quickly rang to the reception and I asked her who that was...

"oh ma'am that was a patience named David and Mr. Jung wanted to shift his hospitals so they felt. .." my heart dropped.

"JUNG!" I whisper shouted and tried to chase his car but he had already slipped out of sight.

soon Jennie came with her car looking at me with concerned and confused eyes.

"I think Jung is about to kill my uncle David..." I said.