CHAPTER 17

(he's a boss, bitch!)

Y/N P.O.V 

"I did..." I said.

"wait, what?" she said looking at me with utter confusion. 

"sit down Jennie, I know you are confused, so let me explain!" I said as I gave her a glass of water and I brought me some tea....

"so.....

Mina P.O.V 

I drove away from Y/N's house with tears in my eyes and anger in my heart.

'how could she do that to me!!'

'i loved her! and now I hate her! I despise her!'

'she played with my feelings and took all that was mine in life away from me! she stole my life away from me!'

"I HATE YOU Y/N!" I shouted in the car and I drove faster. I wasn't looking where I was going but suddenly felt a harsh hit to my right and after that it was all black...

Jung P.O.V 

"what?!?!?!?!" I start to panic some more! this can't be happening if Hyun finds out anything, i am for sure dead, so are the girls and Jimin.

'i should have never asked you for this favour that day!!!'

'i wish I hadn't done met you that day!'

Y/N P.O.V 

I finished explaining to Jennie what happened and I got a call from the hospital. my heart started to beat really hard. I knew the news that was coming my way wasn't going to be good!

"hello?" 

"ma'am, Ms. Shim Mina just got into an accident and is the ICU. we just wanted to inform you abt it since you were in her first speed dial...." she said and my dropped. 

"i'm on my way!" i said and ran to get my jacket. 

"Y/N! stop! whats going on?!" Jennie said as she held my shoulders.

"Mina got into an accident and is in ICU! we need to go Jennie!" i said. i pulled her along with me and mochi in my hands. 

we got into the car and Jennie was driving to the hospital as fast as she could but trying to be as safe as she could have been.

we got to the hospital and Jung was no where to be found...

"where is Jung?!?!!?" i asked as i looked around franctically....

"Y/N, is it possible that Jung did this?" Jennie asked as my anger started to boil up.

"but why would he! he is already going to have her company and all the money was going to be his!" i said as i sat there restlessly.

"excuse me ma'am... are you here for Ms. Shim?" the doctor asked and we nodded.

"she is stable and fine. she was brought in at the right time. there is nothing to worry abt. you can see her only tomorrow morning though.." he said. i nodded as i bow. 

"jennie, go home... i'll stay here just incase Mina needs me...." i try to make her leave but she decided to stay. soon the nurses came by and asked us to leave since we weren't allowed to spend the night there. 

we were leaving the building and i got a call from an unknown number. i was hesitant but still picked it up. maybe i shouldn't have......

"hello? am i talking to Yong Y/N?" 

"yes, this is she. how may i help you?" 

"your uncle, Divid was shot in the xxx hospital..." 

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!" 

"please come quickly.."

"i'm on my way!" i cut the phone and looked at Jennie who had a worried expression on her face.

"my uncle was shot dead in the hospital...." Jennie's expression immediately changed to complete shock.

we took mochi to my apartment and dropped him off before going to the hospital. i drove to the hospital and everyone was standing there gossiping. i walked in to see... a bullet hole in my uncle's forehead. his eyes wide open in horror and his body as still as ice. tears started form and block my vision. 

'he was the only biological family i had!'

'he is gone!'

'Jimin is missing!'

'Mina is in ICU!'

i started to sob and i walked over to the window to take in some fresh air. i look out to find a figure running away. i try to get a clear view of the person and to see the one and only!

'this BASTARD!'

i sprint out of the room to catch up to him. Jennie was stouting out for me. the rain was pouring and i couldn't see where he was. i ran left and right to find him but no luck. by then Jennie was next to me...

"what was that! why did you suddenly just sprint out like that!" she asked as she took us back to the car.

"i saw him!"

"can you be more descriptive and tell me who you saw to sprint out like that!"

"Ha JungWoo...."