Chapter 12

Y/N P.O.V 

my heart dropped. the phone slipped from my hands and fell to the floor. soon I was on the floor with mochi running my way. my mind was blank and all I could think of was 

MINA!

soon everything went blank....

Mina P.O.V 

I party ended well and I walked around trying to find Y/N. she was no where to be seen. I asked one of the helpers.  she gave me a gift and said that it was what Y/N had given to me. 

I sit down in the master bedroom and Jung walked in with PJs and wet hair like he had just taken a shower. 

"hey jagi, what are you looking at?" he said as he placed his had on my back softly. 

"Y/N left the party hours ago. she left me this gift and a note..." I said and his eyes soften with a smile on his face.

"i'm sure she's fine just open the gift and the note....." he said and rubbed my back which help sooth my nerves. 

I opened the gift and it was a beautiful pair of rings for us. I was in shock. 

"its beautiful

"its beautiful... " I say softly was Jung was just smiling. I pull out the letter quickly, I was really eager to know where and how she is! loosing someone you love with ur whole heart and having all their memories surround you is not easy to cope with! she is not in the right state of mind to think on anything! I hope she doesn't do something to herself!

dear Mina and Jung, 

I know your probably wondering where I went... but i'm fine I promise. I am just really mentally down. but this letter is not about me but you both.

Jung, the first time I saw Mina talk about you I saw the love in her eyes. she dearly loves you and I hope you know that. take care of that little brat because I love her very dearly. you are what she ever wanted in life and I hope you give her the love she rightfully deserves. 

Mina, I can see the way Jung looks at you and I know he wants you in his life forever. I hope you take good care of him and always keep smiling with ur husband ;) forever. you are beautiful and I love you more than anything!

you both make one of the sweetest couple and I hope you both stay the way you are forever! I pray to god that you both stay blessed and happy forever and ever!

love Y/N~

I was crying already! this piece of shit can make me cry so quick. I laugh at her and at the same time cry knowing that she was crying while writing this. Jung pulled me into his embrace and tried to calm me down.

"I know she is in pain. i feel useless because I can't do anything to make her feel better! she is an angel and she deserves the best! she's already been through too much to go through all this again! I want to help her Jung!" I said as I continued to sob. he just rubbed my back and I ended up falling asleep in his embrace.

Jung P.O.V 

Y/N! 

why would you do this! why did god end up putting me in this situation! 

an idea suddenly came to me and I made a quick call..

"send the box to her house!" I said and cut the call.

I looked over at Mina and the sadness took over me. tears slowly run down my eyes as I sit on the chair near the window.

'Mina, I wish I could tell you the truth but i'm trapped and I can't risk putting so many people in danger just for my sake! I will make this right and i'll give both you girls ur beautiful lives back! I promise!' I thought as I fell asleep on the chair. 

after a couple of hours I woke up to Mina shaking me and she was crying again. 

"Mina! what happened?!?!? why are you crying??!?!?! whats wrong?!?!" I asked her as she cried in my embrace.

"Y/N is in the hospital! she fainted and when they brought her to the hospital she had a sudden seizure..." she said and we quickly felt the house.

'please be okay Y/N!' I thought as I drove to the hospital but then nerves started to kick in.

'he's in the same hospital! she can't find out about him yet! she'll put herself in danger!' I thought as I quickly parked the car.

Mina P.O.V 

I knew something would go wrong! she didn't look fine! I should have looked after her instead of leaving her like that!

"this is all my fault!..." I said to myself as I ran to her room. we walked in and she was asleep. 

she had a peaceful glow on her face and she looked calm. the doctor walked in right in time...

"doctor, how is she doing now?" I asked as Jung stood behind me.

"she's doing fine now... she didn't eat properly and was overwhelmed....." he stated and I looked back at her. she looked thinner and pale.

'how did I not notice this?! I should have watched over you!' I thought as I sat down on the chair next to her bed. 

"Mina, stop blaming yourself for what happened! she's going to be fine! we'll keep an eye on her from now okay?" he said and rubbed my back..

"i'll go talk to the doctor and be back....hmm?" he said and I nodded.

Jung P.O.V 

I ran to the doctor and I was happy he didn't say anything to Mina! otherwise, we would all be in great danger!

"Mr.Choi! " I said and he looked back at me.

"thank you for not saying anything to Mina....."

"why are you not telling them?"

"he will be in danger! and the girls with their families! I can't risk so many lives!" I said 

"you need to figure this out but we moved him to the top private rooms. he's stable now so you can go and talk to him.." Mr.Choi said an left.

I quickly went to up to the rooms and opened the door to see....

SIKE! NEXT CHAPTER!