CHAPTER 16

(I could look at his eyes all day!)

Jennie P.O.V 

I was in thought when I suddenly heard footstep getting closer to me. 

'SHIT'

I quickly grabbed the file with Jimin's information and the drive. I hide behind the self and try to breathe as softly as I can. Jung walked into the room.

Jung P.O.V 

I walked back to my office to grab a file that I forgot, as I walk to the office I stop by Jennie's work table. all her belongings were still there but she was no where to be found. this girl has been quite suspicious to me. 

I walk to my office and push the door to find it open....

'wait, did I leave the door open?' I thought. I walked into the room and sat on my chair to see where the file might be. while I was searching for the file, my elbow hit the mouse and the screen turned on with a file open and the desktop signalling that the download was incomplete. 

'HYUN! that bastard!' I thought as I looked to the right to find one of Jung's medical report papers.

'he was here!' I pick up the phone to give him a call. I was ready to kill him!

"hello my dear friend!" he greets from the other side.

"cut the scrape! I know you are here!" I shout through the phone! if Hyun found out about anything, we are all doomed!

Jennie P.O.V 

Jung walked in and he started to look around for something. I think he was looking for the file I was holding. I peek to see what he's doing and the desktop turned on with the signal of incomplete download. 

'SHIT!'

he started to get nervous and mad. he looked turned towards the files cabinet and I quickly hide behind the wall. I heard him hold up a paper. 

"cut the scrape! I know you are here!" he said and I was ready to be in the hands of a murder. I walked a few steps and see him talking on the phone. I panic and hide behind the wall waiting for him to leave. he quickly leaves the scene and i exit his office before locking it. I grab all my belongings and exit the office like I usually would. I walk out to find Y/N's car under a tree in the shadows. 

I quickly got into the car and we speed off before we started to talk.

Y/N P.O.V 

"what have you found?" she asked with a straight voice that kinda scare me. 

"Jung and Jimin have some connection...... I found JIMIN'S hospital bills. Jung had some suspicious files in his desktop. I tried to get them but couldn't copy everything because Jung came back while I was in there. there is nothing to worry though he didn't find out that I was there in the room or that I was the one that broke in...." she said and I brain was still processing the information.

"so what your saying is that Jung might have Jimin with him, maybe even alive?" I ask as I stop in the traffic. it was raining and the weather wasn't its best just like my state of mind!

"Y/N, I think Jimin IS ALIVE!" she said as she held my hand. 

'my baby, my life, my everything! he might be alive!' I had tears in my eyes but I wipe them away and hit the gas. we speed to my apartment. 

we walk in to find Mina sitting on my sofa.

"mina...? what are you doing here? how did you get in?" I asked her as I walk up to her...

"the same way you walked into my life and took what was mine!" she shouted at me and I was in shock.

"I treated you more than a best friend! I took you in my life like a sister! I cried with you when you were sad! I held onto you for my life and this is what I get for loving you!" she shouted as she pointed at Jung's clothes and photo. 

"mina-" I started but she cut me off.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! DON'T EVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN!" she shouted as she threw the gift she bought me. 

she left with a slam of a door and I smirked.

"Y/N!! what have you done?!?! why are you smirking like that?!?!?! why are Jung's photo and clothes in you house?!?!!? what is going on?!?!?" she asked as she shook my shoulders.

"a small game play...." I said as I smirked.

"who placed the clothes here?" Jennie asked as she walked to my side.

"I did...." I said.