Chapter 2

(this is still in the flashback guys)

(all the underlined lines are texts!)

Y/N P.O.V 

 he saw it almost immediately and I saw him run from his studio to the roof where he has a clear view of my bed room. he ran up and texted back

Jimin: you look beautiful! and YOU TEXTED ME!!! yay! I hope you forgive me please! I am dying of              guilt everyday! 

Y/N: thk you! your forgiven..... 

i texted back and peeked out of the window to see him check the text and he immediately jumped up in happiness. i giggled at him while looking at his perfect smile that i hadn't realized up until now.....

he looked at my window so i quickly hide behind the curtains so he wouldn't see me.

Jimin: OH MY GOD! I AM SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED! how about I pick you up in the evening and                     we go for dinner.....?

'OMG! did he just lowkey ask me out for a date? what do I do? should I go? what if he turns out to be a weirdo? but what if he is really sweet?'

Y/N: okay.... see you soon! maybe at 7.30? yeah?

Jimin: perfect see you then!! <3

I look at the text and my heart skipped a beat. he was smiling wide standing there on the roof. he walked away .... or I so he caught me looking out the window and shouted out loud.....

"YOUR ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS I HAVE EVER SEEN YONG Y/N!" i was in complete shock and my face was heating up really quickly! my heart was beating at a rate of 100miles per hour! 

'why are you doing this to me Park Jimin?!?!?!?!'

Timeskip~

i walked out of the apartment nicely dressed for this 'dinner'. i really hope he's not a weirdo!

'Gwahhhh! why are you so nervous?!?!?! its not even an official date or anything! just a nice way of showing gratitude!'

i walked to enterance and he was standing there near his car looking like a king leaning on his car.

(thats Jimin! geez! my heart can't take this much!)

(thats your outfit vv)