Chapter 10

Y/N P.O.V 

I was in pure shock! he looked exactly like Jimin but..... why would Jung want to kill Jimin? do they eve know each other? many questions started to arise in my mind. I started to sob again and mochi curled up near my leg. Jennie came to me and comforted me with a hug. she pulled me into her chest and I cried softly as she softly rubbed my back. she gave me a safe vibe like an elder sister type of vibe. 

after a few more minutes, she gave me tissues and a glass of water to calm down and talk.

"why do you suspect Jung?" I asked 

"wait, you know him?" she asked.

"well, he is my bestfrnd's fiancé. I met him in the airport a couple hours ago. I am going to their engagement  tomorrow...." I said and she was utter shock.

"OMG! well,  because.....

Mina P.O.V 

we made it home and my mom came running towards me with a warm hug. 

"I missed you too eomma!" I said to her as gave me a tight hug and Jung put my luggage in our room. 

we all talked and I updated them about the company. all of us had small talks but Jung was awfully quite and I started to get worried.

"Jung is everything okay? ur awfully quite and its worrying me..." I said as I moved closer to him.

"i'm just fine jagi! just in thought but nothing to worry abt!" he said as he pulled me into his warm embrace. suddenly I remembered that Y/N hadn't called me yet and I started to get a little worried.

"Jung, Y/N hasn't called yet.... should I call her?" I asked.

"no! no! don't worry! she's probably spending her time with her boyfriend and family so don't disturb her!" he said and laid down on the couch. we cuddle for a while. before finally going to bed.

timeskip~(next morning)

Jung P.O.V 

I got his call, again today. anger and fear started to pool up in my stomach as I picked up the call.

"what do you what again?" i asked with a stearn voice. 

"nothing much, just 10,000,000 won. nothing happens to ur lovely girlfrnd and ur friend in the hospital. or you know what happens..." he said and i could hear his smirk through the phone. 

"ur money is transfered to ur account.." i said in a calm voice before cutting the call and slaming my fist into the table.

Timieskip~ (the after engagement party..)

Mina P.O.V 

i was going to the master bed room when i saw Y/n sitting alone in the hall so i decide to talk to her. but when i walked to her, she had tears in her eyes. 

"Y/N... whats wrong? why are you crying?" i said and i sat down next to her. she quickly wiped the tears and the next thing she said shocked me...

"my boyfriend went missing and the police say that he might be dead....." she said tears left her beautiful eyes.

"Y/N please stop crying! it hurts me to see you cry!" i said and gave her some tissues. at the exact time Jung came in search of me.

"Jagi, what are you doing here while all the guests are waiting to meet you outside?" i looked at him quickly and signed him to come close to us.

"Jung, Y/N's boyfrnd went missing and the police says that he might be dead...." i said as i pulled Y/N closer to me.

"i'm so so sorry for everything ur going through right now... i hope things fall in place soon..." Jung said with sympathy.

we all went back into the party but my mind kept going back to Y/N. i knew she was faking her smile. i didn't see that smile of hers' .... the way she smiled in the plane back home when she was talking abt Jimin.

Jung P.O.V 

'i miss her touch and seeing her like this makes my heart shatter into pieces!'

'hang in there baby!' I thought as I looked at her smile at some people she was talking to.

Hey guys!

I know this chapter is kinda all over the place but from the next chapter things will start to get more interesting and clear!

I want hear what you guys have to say in the comments! I did get some texts from people and thank you for all the kind words! 

well thats it for now! see you guys next chapter~

byeee~ love you guys~ 

<3 <3