Chapter 21

Flashback~

"okay, i'll do it..."

thats when my life changed and turned upside down. 

we reached the hospital and Jung was barely awake. I told the doctor not to tell anyone abt Jung and his state except for me and only me. i quickly drove to my father's house in a complete mess. my clothes where dusty and ripped. my face had a couple of scratches. i walked into his office and sat on the sofa with a thump. my dad looked up and he ran towards me with a worried expression.

"jimin.. what's going on? why do you look like this? did you get into a fight like you used to in high school? WHATS GOING ON?!" he asked impatiently.

timeskip~ (after story narration)

"what your doing in right... it must be done..." he said as he sat next me. his eyes were filled with pity for jung and his family while there was sorrow filled in his eyes that he might lose me...

"appa, what abt Y/N?" I asked with tears ready to shred.

"we don't have a choice... we'll have to lie to her. I will make arrangements to see that you go missing...."

"appa..." I whine as tears trickle down my face.

"I will have the satisfaction that you are alive and that an entire family will smile because of you. is there anything more i can ask for in this situation..." 

I pounce at him with a hug and cry for 5mins while he soothes me. 

timeskip~(at Jung's house)

I became Jung, this is me now. 

I need to do this for this family. I walked into the house and an the kids talked to me for a bit and the elders. looking at this family made me want to help them. i excused myself after a while and walked into Jung's room. it was the master bedroom that was shared by him and his lover. i looked at the picture of both of them and they looked so happy. 

I pulled out his phone and in the short time I had I learnt some of his common mannerisms and way of acting..... it was going good ...

or so I thought....

hey guys! 

I am so sorry that I was gone for so long! and this chapter was so short but I kinda have no inspiration to write.... it weird! its maybe the whole quarantine stuff but it is how it is. 

I wrote this small chapter to just see how I would feel about writing again. I hope you enjoyed it! the next chapter is probably going to be be long to brace urself!

i hope everyone is safe and in the comfort of your home! i know this time is really starting to get to us but we can do this together!

the BANGBANGCON The Live was amazing! i hope everyone watvhed the boys have fun adn talk to all of us ARMY!

anyway, i am late but.... HAPPY BANGTAN DAY! <3 

loads of love to BTS from my side!

byeee~