CHAPTEER 18

Jung P.O.V 

"hello? he is dead...." I said and cut the phone not wanting to hear him panicking. 

'HYUN!!!!!' I was frustrated and at the same time I got a message from a nearby hospital saying Mina got into an accident.

I quickly got into the car and drove to the hospital to only be sent back. I went back home. MY HOME.

I spent the night in thought, questioning all my decisions and missing my loves embrace and warmth. she is my everything! I love her but I can't even tell her that! I slowly cried myself to sleep.

timeskip~(a week later)

Y/N P.O.V 

its been a week and Mina hasn't let Jung nor I to see her. the only one that has been able to talk to her is Jennie. Jennie would give me all her updates and her state. Jung seemed way off of his mind every time I saw him. he looked more and more tired. it started to worry me and it made me question whether he was the cause of this accident.

"jung, go home and take rest you seem to be not in a good shape at all.... come on!" I said as I dragged him out of the hospital. we reached back to Jung and Mina's apartment. we sat down in the hall and I decided to ask him what happened. someone cut me to it...

"what are YOU doing here?" Mina asked with disgust visible in her eyes.

"I came to drop Jung off and Mina can you please let me explain?!!!" I asked as I tried to hold her hand.

"HAVE YOU NO SHAME TO BE CAUGHT TWICE WITH MY HUSBAND!" she shouted as tears appeared in her eyes.

"Mina, this isn't what it looks like! there is nothing between us!" Jung replied

Jung P.O.V 

that was one of the hardest things to say! to say the least I have everything I need with her!

"AND YOU! I THOUGHT I FOUND LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS IS WHAT I GET, HUH?!?!" Mina said as she put her engagement ring on the table, before quickly leaving.  

Y/N P.O.V 

Mina left and I smirked. 

"I finally saved her from you! I am so relieved!" I said  and sat down. suddenly I got a call from Jennie.

I walked a little towards the window , to talk to her. 

"what is it jennie?" 

"Y/N..... Jim-Jimin.." she was stammering and I knew this was important.

"WHAT IS IT?!?!?"  I shout out.

"Jimin is alive..."