CHAPTER 19

Y/N P.O.V 

"Jimin is alive...." Jennie said and I cut the phone. I can't do this. I didn't want to know what had happened to him or anything about his condition. all I wanted to know is where he his. tears roll down my cheeks, but suddenly I was slammed against the wall.

Jung P.O.V 

i saw Y/N freeze in position and cut the call. I knew what had happened. It was finally time!!

i moved towards her at the speed of lighting and slammed her to the wall. her cheeks were stained with tears. she tried to show how strong she was even though she wanted someone to hold her and tell her that everything was okay. I can read her like an open book. 

"you killed my only family that i had left. are you going to kill me too now?" she questioned as she looked at me with anger in her eyes. 

"killing you? I don't need to do that!"

"forget all that! tell me.... where is Jimin?" she asked as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Jung is in the hospital.." I said and looked away as tears started to form in my eyes. 

"Jimin! ITS-" she looked up at me in an instant.

Y/N P.O.V 

i thought he made a mistake to swap names but he was looking at me right in the eye and it told me that it wasn't a mistake. I looked up to him in the eyes and he lifted up his hand to show me the bracelet I gave him before I left to London...  

he was crying already and I collapsed

Jimin P.O.V (yes guys... the guy with Y/N is Jimin...)

Y/N started to cry and she suddenly collapsed onto to floor. luckily I caught her and hugged as tight as I could. 

"i missed you, jagiya~" I said as she hugged me tighter and cried.

i could tell all the emotions running in her head right now because thats exactly how I felt. 

'i miss you~'

'i was losing hope~'

'i was going to leave this world if I hadn't found you~'

'i couldn't go through the pain of not having you around~' 

'i love you~'

Jimin P.O.V 

we both calm down and decided to talk abt what happened. we both sat down and it was time for me to tell Y/N the story I have been trying to hide for months now. 

"after you left to London...."