CHAPTER 20

flashback~

Jimin P.O.V

after i dropped Y/N at the airport and came back. i decided to go the office and do some work to try and reduce her stress. i felt bad, really bad. she didn't deserve any of this. she could have left but she stood by me at my worst. i want to do something for her but i don't know what i can do to for her after all the problems i put her through!

i was going through some documents and thinking of Y/N when my secretary walked in with more work for me. it was regarding the collaboration which i thought was already done.

"i thought this was done when Y/N was here...?" i asked him as i saw the list of companies that can be in the collaboration.

"Ms. Yong wanted you to do it because you have better decision making and it was only right for you to do it..." he said as he teased me with his eyes. we both were best frnds more than co-workers. he knew everything abt my life and things going on around me. i just looked at him with a glare and he raised his hands and walked back to his seat.

i looked through the papers and decided to go for Jung's company. his company was profiatble and big. it would bring the both of us the growth we want. i continued to work for the rest of the day while talking to my secretary abt how much i miss Y/N and how sorry i am for her. 

few days later~

i was meeting Jung at a hotel that night to discuss abt the collaboration over some dinner. we had becaome frnds after talking on the phone a couple of times. he had a really good personality. you could tell that he was the way any ideal CEO should be. his parents taught him well, and it shows. 

i got out of the car while locking it and walking up to the restraunt when i shoptted Jung from a distance. he was walking to the elevator when David's Gang pulled him into the car. i quickly got into my own car as chased after then. 

i knew this was Hyun's doings because Jung had warned me abt that guy. i knew David nor Hyun knew that Jung and i were look alikes. Hyun wanted Jung dead so he could rule over the company and David wanted me dead because i had Y/N. if Jung gets hurt then i won't be able to forgive myself for this mistake.

i found the car in with Jung was kidnapped near an abandon garage. 

"David!!!" i shouted as i ran towards them. he was shocked to see me but he still stabbed Jung and ran away with his gang. i tried to keep Jung awake was i drove to the hospital. 

what i didn't know was that Hyun knew all of this. when he saw recording the incident just incase David was caught and he blurts out Hyun's name. what he didn'y expect was to see me there. he quickly recorded us and left the spot without seeing more. he didn't see me take Jung with me luckily and i was able to save that information.

i tried to drive to the nearest hospital as fast as i could because it would be all my fault if he lost his life.

"Jimin, i need your help!" he said in a meek voice.

"what can i do for you?" i asked

"i have a company that will collapse if i don't stay there all look into it. a mother that is waiting for her son. a girl that loves me more than the world. if i don't survive then they will die, and my company will be destroyed...." he said.

"stop saying that Jung! your going to survive and take Hyun down! just hang in there! i won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you! it was because of me that you got into this mess and David misunderstood you for me!" i said as i speed through.

"replace me Jimin, take my place and safe my family pls!" my brain stopped processing. 

"Jung! that is not possible! i can't do that!" he said as he winced in pain.

"yes it is! ur my only hope Jimin! please!" he said as he tried to breathe. 

"okay okay.. i'll do it... "