Five

Soft snores and the heavy feeling around his waist awakened the brunet in the break of dawn.

He was welcomed by Jungkook's sleeping face pressed on his left cheek, his heavy breathing sending shivers ran down his spine.

Memories of the kiss that they shared flashed in his mind as he stared at the ravenette's parted lips.

He could still remember how he felt like a drunken man as Jungkook kissed him with fervor, melting his bones and his resolve. They ended up inside his room, lips attached to each other as he felt his back against the mattress.

He was burning with desire as Jungkook hovered on top of him, hands caressing his body like a fragile glass. They were dangerously playing with fire as he moaned in pure bliss, feeling Jungkook's kiss turn needy and wanting.

They were so lost in the heat of the moment that they almost....

Taehyung bit his lower lip, shutting his eyes to stop his imagination from heading towards something indecent.

He carefully lifted Jungkook's arm possesively wrapped around his waist, not wanting to wake him up.

Fortunately, Taehyung was successful to get out of bed, glancing at the ravenette for the last time before heading out of the room.

He made sure not to make any noise, afraid to stir Jungkook from his sleep. He doesn't want to wake him up because he doesn't know how to face him after what happened.

Taehyung instantly released the breath he's holding as soon as he silently closed the door.

The whole place was enveloped in darkness which helped him cover the blush that crept on his cheeks, reminiscing his bold act of initiating the kiss.

Fuck.

Taehyung doesn't know what on earth possessed him to do such a thing. He felt embarrassed and ashamed of what he did.

It's wrong.

All of it is wrong.

Taehyung made his way out of the house with his mind still in chaos. He slowly went to his own house, anxiously praying for his mother to be asleep.

His mind is not properly functioning to think of an excuse as to why he's coming home at this hour.

Taehyung grabbed the knob of the front door, slowly and carefully inserting the key. He heard a click, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he opened the door.

The living room is empty with no sign of his mother which instantly made him sigh in relief.

Like a thief, Taehyung tiptoed his way upstairs, his steps as faint as it could be until he reached his room.

The brunet quickly threw his body on the bed, eyes out of focused. His mind travelled back to the ravenette, his addicting smell that latched onto him, his soft yet sinful lips that perfectly crafted with his own, his hard body pressed against his...

Oh God.

Taehyung immediately stood and ran inside the bathroom. He splashed the cold water on his face as he stared at his reflection on the mirror.

There's a slight tint on his cheeks, eyes wide and uncertain and lips a bit swollen. He softly touched his lips, feeling them in his fingertips as he went back in fantasizing about Jungkook.

Am I... gay?

He stared at himself with wide eyes, fearing the answer to the question that bugged his mind.