Eighteen

Taehyung once again felt awkward with all the attention he's getting as soon as he attended school.

They were treating him with extra care and consideration which made him a bit uncomfortable, but the greatest support that he had gotten was from Jungkook who won't let him do anything without him.

"I'll get our food." Jungkook said as soon as Taehyung was settled on his seat.

"Okay. Thank you." Taehyung smiled as he stretched his legs under the table.

They're currently in the cafeteria for lunch. His friends were on the line to get their food while Taehyung was left in their table to wait.

A lot of students were in the cafeteria, the line was long which is why Jungkook volunteered to get their food.

As he was patiently waiting, he suddenly felt arms circling around his neck.

"Baby.." Tzuyu nuzzled his head on his neck, making him flinch.

"Tzuyu.." Taehyung's eyes turned wide. He totally forgot about her.

His eyes darted on the ravenette who's now looking at their direction with a straight face.

"I was really worried when I heard you were injured." She said in a soft voice.

Taehyung wanted to push her away, but she just clings to him even more.

"You didn't even tell me about it. I would've taken care of you." She pouted as she looked at his face.

"Uh.. Tzuyu.. you see.." Taehyung doesn't know what to say. He could feel Jungkook's strong gaze at them and he knows it's not a good thing.

"He didn't tell you because he's not obligated to."

The two of them turned their heads upon hearing Ji-Eun's voice.

"What?" Tzuyu raised her brow as she looked at Ji-Eun who sat next to Taehyung.

"Don't you get it, girl? He's not interested in you. It's too obvious." Ji-Eun remarked, to Taehyung's surprise.

Tzuyu furrowed her brows as she looked at Taehyung and then to Ji-Eun.

"What the hell are you saying? He is my boyfriend.. and why are you even meddling with our business?" Tzuyu retorted back.

Ji-Eun giggled, the kind which was full of mockery and insult but in a very sophisticated way.

"He was your boyfriend. Past tense. He's no longer yours, can't you understand that?" She batted her eyes cutely, voice soft in contrary to her words.

Tzuyu seemed taken aback. Her gaze alternated the two, disbelieving what she's hearing.

She scoffed, finally realizing what's going on.

"So you replaced me with her?" She looked at Taehyung with anger in her eyes.

Taehyung's eyes widened at her words.

"That's why you're ignoring my calls and even declining my invitations to my house?" She gritted her teeth, feeling angry from getting her ego crushed.

"Yeah, now run along and find another man whom you can play with." Ji-Eun said, making Tzuyu scoff.

"Wow, never thought you have it in you Ji-Eun. Thought you're an angel.. turns out you're a faker." Tzuyu crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at Ji-Eun with mocking eyes

Ji-Eun just laughed, eyes raking up and down Tzuyu's physique.

"You're one to talk." She uttered in the softest voice. "You're acting like someone who doesn't go around hopping on every guy's dick you come across with." She sweetly smiled.