Epilogue

"Jungkookie~ wake up.."

His hand glided down the ravenette's bare chest, loving the feeling of his warm skin against his palms.

"Baby.. you're going to be late." Taehyung peppered kisses along Jungkook's jawline, feeling the latter's stubbles grazing his skin.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead." He whispered, lips ended up on the ravenette's earlobe.

He playfully bit it, making Jungkook groan.

"Babe.." Jungkook uttered in a hoarse voice, hand immediately wrapping around the brunet.

His eyes were still closed as he nuzzled his head in between Taehyung's neck.

"5 more minutes." He whispered which made Taehyung chuckle.

"Fine." He agreed as he embraced Jungkook closer.

Old habits really die hard.

Jungkook is still the same even after 3 years of living together. It's still too difficult to wake him up in the morning.

"5 minutes and you have to be up, okay?" Taehyung reminded.

"Hmm.." Jungkook just hummed, nuzzling closer to the brunet who could only sigh in satisfaction.

"I don't want to go." Jungkook mumbled after a while.

"I'll miss you." He murmured once more as he embraced Taehyung even closer.

The latter giggled, burying his face on Jungkook's bare chest.

"It's only for a month, Jungkookie." He said, trying to hide the loneliness in his voice.

After graduation, Taehyung decided to pursue his love for art. He started a career as a painter while Jungkook continued his football career, extending to national scale.

He's now part of the South Korea National Football Team and will be representing the country in this year's FIFA World Cup to be held in Qatar.

He'll be away for a month or so, and Taehyung would surely miss waking up next to him too.

"Can I just take you with me?" Jungkook pleaded, earning a laugh from Taehyung who couldn't help but pinch the ravenette's cheeks.

"Silly. You know you can't." He smiled, planting a chaste kiss on Jungkook's nose.

He heard him groan in protest like a child denied of something he eagerly wanted to have.

"But you have to promise you'll be there if we reach the finals." Jungkook stared at him in the eyes, waiting for his response.

Taehyung grinned, pressing his forehead against Jungkook's own.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He answered, planting a soft kiss on Jungkook's supple lips.

It was supposed to be just a peck, but Jungkook suddenly moved and hovered on top of him, making Taehyung shriek in laughter.

"Kookie!" He giggled, feeling Jungkook's knee nudging his thighs open.

The ravenette settled in between his legs, pressing himself to Taehyung who could only groan when he felt something hard rubbing on his stomach.

"Babe.." Taehyung breathed, seeing Jungkook's passion-filled eyes directed only to him.

He could only surrender himself when Jungkook began caressing his body as he kissed him with hunger and need.

As if silently making up for the coming month that they won't be by each other's side.