Ten

"What's taking him so long?" Yoongi groaned, kicking the small rock in front of him out of boredom.

He glanced at his watch once more, cursing loud enough for the others to hear and burst into laughter.

"Man, chill. We haven't been waiting for 5 minutes and you're already this bored." Hoseok shakes his head, fascinated to see the usual scowl in his face.

"You're really grumpy grandpa." Jimin teased, making the rest of the boys laugh at the name.

"Shut the fuck up, shithead." Yoongi grunted, kicking the rocks harder this time.

"Someone call him before Yoongi lose his shit." Namjoon uttered, his to die for dimples showing as he speaks.

Jimin shakes his head, still unable to stop himself from laughing. "Okay.. Okay. I'll call him."

He's dialling the number when Taehyung grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"No need. He's here." He whispered, looking ahead where the ravenette was walking towards their direction.

"Oh.. okay." Jimin shrugged his shoulders, putting his cellphone back inside his pocket.

"Damn. He's with her again." Jin whispered, making the boys quiet.

Jungkook smiled apologetically at his friends.

"Hey, sorry. I got caught up with one of our professors." He uttered.

"No. It's okay. We haven't been here that long." Namjoon responded, eyes landing on Ji-Eun who's smiling apologetically too.

"Is she..?" Hoseok asked, demonstrating the words with his hands, trying to ask whether she's coming with them.

"Uh, yeah." Jungkook smiled. "I asked her to come with us."

Taehyung looked at the two for a moment before tearing his gaze away.

"She's good in almost all the subjects we're in. She could help us out." Jungkook proudly said.

The boys nodded their heads and in unison answered. "Cool."

Since they will be out most of the times to play in the upcoming soccer tournament, all of them have to do advanced lessons to cover for the days they're going to be away.

Athletes aren't given special treatments when it comes to their academic performance in the university.

They have a maintaining grade in order to still be part of the team. The benefit they get from being an athlete is the 100% free tuition fee for as long as they're part of the team.

However, they're also students who need to do good academically. Hence the term student athlete.

"So, let's go?" Jimin said, wrapping his arms over Taehyung's shoulders.

"Who's riding with us?" He asked, turning his attention to his friends.

"Me!" Hoseok and Yoongi uttered in unison.

"Okay. Then the rest of you will be with Jin." Jimin pointed out.

Only Jimin and Jin have cars out of their bunch.

Taehyung silently felt relieved, seeing that he doesn't have to be with Jungkook and his girl in an enclosed space.

"Let's just meet there." Jin agreed, finally heading to his car with the rest of them.

They have decided to finish all their tasks at Jungkook's house since he's living on his own, which was the perfect place for them.

No nagging parents. No rowdy siblings. No rules.