Fifteen

Taehyung hastily sat on the hospital bed as he heard the door to his room sliding open.

Loud voices welcomed him, immediately eliciting a soft smile from his lips.

"Hey, you good bro?" Hoseok stood next to his hospital bed while the rest of the boys surrounded him as well.

"Yeah." He scratched the back of his head, feeling sorry for leaving in the middle of the game.

He was rushed to the nearest hospital where his injury was immediately checked by the physician.

Coach Rain contacted his mother who hurriedly went to the hospital, looking like she's on the verge of breaking down after hearing the news that her son got hurt during the game.

Taehyung was given immediate treatment by the official medical staff of the soccer team but was advised to be taken to the hospital to have his injury checked properly.

The doctor had to put a cast on his left knee after finding out that he had fractured his patella.

"Bro, we were so worried about you during the whole game." Jin uttered, making Taehyung smile.

"But I heard you won, huh?" Taehyung grinned, trying to show that he's okay and everyone doesn't need to worry about him.

"Yeah. Jungkook's a monster on the field." Namjoon uttered, shaking his head at the memory.

Taehyung stopped, hearing the ravenette's name. He just doesn't show it but he's been wanting to ask where Jungkook was because he's not with the rest of the boys who came to visit him.

"I still can't believe how he scored three consecutive goals at the second half." Yoongi agreed, making everyone snicker.

"Damn, boy. I hate to admit it but without him, we might have lost the game." Jin muttered and everyone silently agreed.

"We should thank Taehyung." Jimin suddenly said, making everyone look his way.

Taehyung furrowed his brows as he looked at Jimin who went on the side of his bed, smiling at him knowingly.

"Stop it, Chim." Taehyung whispered low.

"He made us all motivated to get back on those fuckers and win." Jimin added, winking at the brunet who just rolled his eyes at him.

"Where's Jungkook, by the way?" Taehyung wasn't able to prevent himself from asking.

"He's talking with your mom outside." Hoseok informed which made Taehyung scream internally.

He thought Jungkook didn't come to visit him. It made him happy to know he actually cared for him.

"How long will it take before they remove your cast?" Jin asked.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "For a month or less?" He answered, unsure. He sighed, thinking of the games he will miss.

"I won't be able to play for a while." Taehyung sadly uttered, but Hoseok was quick to uplift his mood.

"Don't worry, my friend. We're going to make sure we'll win all the future games for you." Hoseok grinned, making Taehyung shake his head and smile.

"You have to. Even though you'll be missing the ace of the team, you have to make sure you'll win." Taehyung poked his tongue out when he heard the boys groan.

"Ace my ass." Yoongi scoffed as the boys laughed out.

They were teasing and goofing around when the door opened, revealing Tessa with her usual warm smile and Jungkook following behind.