part 2

Part 2

Valerie
Since becoming a mother, I found that jackson consumed most of my time. I never really had time for friends or any kind of social life. I looked around at the other parents waiting for the bus to deliver our children. Most of them in mini vans. Yuck. I could never pull up on the scene in a mini van. I guess as long as i don't have any more kids im safe. My attention focused on the bus, which had pulled up and the children began to exit one by one. No Jackson. I got out and and walked to the bus. The driver had already closed the door which made me assume the bus was empty. The driver was about to pull off when he noticed me and opened the door. " can i help ya maam? "  I darted up the few steps and began to look for my self before explaining.  "Jackson! Jackson!" Once i realized the bus was empty I returned to face the driver. " my son jackson reed should have been on this bus"  " Jackson never got on the bus maam. I remember him this morning but he never got back on." By this time im starting to get pissed the fuck off. So i take out my phone and call the school. They inform me that jackson did get on the bus and he should be arriving home any minute now. So of course all I wanna do now is cuss somebody the fuck out but my mommy instincts were telling me to panic. So i called 911. After telling them everything I felt my body going numb and everything fading to black .....
When I came to I was at home sitting on the couch with my husband Derrick sitting beside me.