part 9 1/2

Part 9 1/2

Rico
I was quietly lying in wait prepared for Jamaal's arrival. I knew he would come. I knew I had to let him break in. I knew I had to let him attack her. As bad as I hated to I knew it was the only way we would walk away from this shit on the upside. As soon as Ciara went to sleep, I left and got my gun. After I turned all the lights off I waited. I knew when he pulled up. I heard him come in. Watched him head towards the only light I intentionally left on in the house. Once he attacked her, I pounced. When I saw the gun at her head I shot him before he had the chance to shoot her. I had already called the cops. I knew he was dead. My aim had always been impeccable ......right in the back of the head. Once they both fell to the floor I ran to her side, picked her up and carried her to the couch. She opened her eyes and focused on me. Once she realized who I was she hugged me. I had always loved her. Being a man sometimes you have to get shit outta ya system. I knew she was the one. I always knew that. We grew up together. Had a lot of firsts together. I always kept up with her. Me and her moms had always been tight. Regardless of what happened after this I knew she was gone be mine......and I refuse to fuck up this time......

😲😲 stay tuned.......😏😏