part 11

Part 11

Ciara
I decided to go to Rico's house. Being at home was so depressing now. I wasn't exactly sure of how I felt about everything that had happened. Up until he changed Jamaal was a good guy. How did I not see all that in him from the beginning? If all this hadn't happened would he have killed me eventually? I didn't know for sure if he would have, I did feel as though a part of him loved me. Rico on the other hand, I knew he loved me. I still didn't know if I could trust him. Now when I say trust, I guess I have to explain what I mean by that, I do trust him to a certain extent. I trust him with my life. I knew he would always protect me. That I could never question. Could I trust him to not cheat on me? Did it matter? Should it matter? If I knew that he was going to be perfect in every other aspect, could I overlook the fact that he may step out every now and then? Is there a such thing as a perfect man? I mean really can you expect for anyone to be? All these questions and doubts swirled through my head as I sat in front of Rico's house. As confused as I felt, I knew that being with him would make me feel better. Just being in his presence somehow made me feel safe and warm......untouchable even. With everything all topsy turvy in my life, the one time I was ready to throw the pussy at somebody, he didnt even want it. Can you believe this shit. He actually layed in the bed with me, naked, with his dick dancing around my ass for hours. Never once tried to slide it in. Do I sound a little disappointed,  because I dam sure was. Even though my disappointment was apparent, I was happy that he was being respectful to me. I loved the fact that he was so gentile and caring and had been handling me so delicately, but now I needed to be fucked. I needed to let out some agression. I didn't want to be asked or respected. I just wanted him to grab me and rip my clothes off, throw me down and fuck me til kingdom come. I shook the thoughts from my head. I had to let things play out the way they were supposed to. I stepped out of the car and walked to the door. .....

To be continued 😲😲 sorry yal my phone is about to die I'll brb