part 5 1/2

Part 5 1/2

Valerie (2002)
After school I went straight home. My folks had been tripping lately. Mom had been working two jobs. Dad had been unemployed for over a year now. Money had always been tight, but it was getting even tighter. My parents argued constantly. I would usually just go to my room and try to tune them out, but today they were already going at it as soon as I walked through the door. Once I walked in mom just grabbed her keys and left. Dad just stood there looking at me ....probably drunk as usual. I walked upstairs to my room. Cc was so lucky. Her family was wealthy she always had the best of everything. Her parents never acted like mine. I dont think I had ever heard them so much as raise their voices at each other. I stripped my school clothes off and returned them to the closet. Mom always said school clothes can be worn twice before they're washed. Without getting dressed I laid across the bed in my bra and panties. This new guy paul had just started at our school and he had been trying to convince me to go out on a date with him....maybe I would. My thoughts were interrupted by my bedroom door opening. My dad stood there looking at me. He didnt speak he just stood in the doorway. " Jesus dad!" I grabbed the blanket and covered myself. "Ever heard of knocking?" He started towards me. " Man dont have to knock on doors he's paid for. What you doin in here naked girl. You been having sex?" " Get out! That's none of your business dad." He continued towards me until he was sitting on the bed beside me. " Now is that any way to talk to your daddy? You know your momma and me, well we been having problems here lately.  She dont take care of your daddy as much as she should since she been working these two jobs."  He ran his hand up my thigh. I was completely grossed out. My father of all people? I knew he had been drinking but he had never did anything like this before, had he? I thought back to being a small child and him coming in the bathroom while I was in the tub. But he hadn't done anything, had he? I smacked his hand away from my leg. " Get out or I'm calling mom!" He got up as if he was gonna leave, but instead he pushed me down and got on top of me. I punched at him and screamed.  He slapped my face and held my arms down. " And what you gone tell her? Huh? " He ripped my panties off and slid his fingers inside of me. "You sure are filling out girl. Smelling like a grown woman" he lowered his head to my breasts and licked my nipples. I had never felt so disgusted in my entire life. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his dick out. I started to scream and cry, trying with all of my strength to push him away but he forced himself inside of me. I felt my soul leaving my body. It seemed as if I were floating in the air watching this disgusting incident take place. He didnt take long. Three minutes tops, then he collapsed on top of me. I layed there in shock. My first sexual experience was with my father. Of all people, my father? He stood and buttoned his pants. Then he smacked my thigh. " This stays between us girl. I'd hate to have to kill your momma because you cant keep ya mouth shut. " Would he really hurt mom? I had to tell someone. I felt so nasty. How do you tell someone that your father just raped you?

👀👀👀👀 🤮🤢 stay tuned for part 6🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️