part 12

Part 12

Ciara
When I got to Rico's house, he was bagging up some pills. That was another thing that plagued me about him, he had always been in the drug game. Because it was him though, I overlooked it. I remember back in high school he started out selling weed. His business grew after graduation and he started moving big shit. I came home one day and he had thousands of pills sitting in the living room. At first I never said anything but then he started moving heroin and meth too. Being in love, you allow certain shit to go on. Just let shit slide. The thought of not being with him was worse in my mind than leaving because I didn't approve of his lifestyle. I wanted a better life for myself though. I didnt want to have to look over my shoulder constantly, or worry that the cops were gonna kick my door in because he got caught up. In the end I left because of him cheating, I would have ended up leaving anyway if he had continued that lifestyle.  I mean eventually I did want to settle down and have a family. Make a few babies. Take family vacations and all that good shit. Come home and fuss because I have to cook dinner for everyone. How could we do all that if he was never willing to give up that street life? Rico was a very strong headed person. He always said he wanted to be able to give me everything and I respected the fact that he wanted to, but shit I could give him everything.....and then some. I wasnt the type of female that sat around and relied on a man to handle everything. I had my own good qualities to bring to the table. Truthfully there was a time when all that stuff kind of turned me on. I liked the fact that he was my man and he was running shit. Not a lil' block boy out here selling dime bags. This man was established, he was the plug. The one you never saw on a street corner. The one that never had traffic at his house serving fiends. He held his business meetings at 5 star restaurants. We once went on a dinner date with some guy and his wife. He told me to dress elegantly. So we arrived at the fanciest restaurant I had ever eaten in, dressed like celebrities. I never knew why we were there, I just assumed that we were having dinner with some business associates. Rico and the other guy both carried large brief cases.  I never even noticed that they had switched them along the course of our meal. Rico told me once we left that the man had just bought 100,000 dollars worth of pills and heroin. So they had just casually exchanged the shit like it was nothing. That's how slick he was. They never discussed any of that, we just had dinner and light conversation about current events. Nothing about the meeting implicated a drug deal. I liked the fact that he was smooth like that. Smarter than the average drug dealer. As I sat down beside him he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. " How you feelin'?"  He asks, sitting back on the couch. I scooted close to him and layed my head on his shoulder. His arm slid around me pulling me in closer.  "I'm okay. I'm worried about Val though. Something isnt right about her. This whole kidnapping thing and now jackson needs a lung or some shit, it just  doesn't make sense. "  "But why would she lie to you? Yal best friends yal be tellin' each other everything."  Yea we did at one time. Val and I weren't really close at all anymore. Rico didnt know the extent of that of course.  "Yea but we hadn't been talking much, I let jamaal alienate me from everyone."  " So what about this lung why would she lie about that?"  " Val knew I had money. She knew my grandmother left me a trust fund, I honestly think she is just trying to get money out of me, I  just dont understand why she would do all this. All she has to do is ask me and I'll give it to her I dont care what its for."  "Just talk to her, tell her how you feel. Ask her what's going on. I'm sure yal gone work it out like you always do."  I looked at him, and for a second I forgot how fucked up my life had become. His eyes showed true concern for my well being. Before I knew it he leaned forward and kissed me. Very softly. Not aggressive, not sexually. Just very soft and passionate. His tongue slowly caressed mine. Not too much though.......God I wanted him so bad. I couldn't take much more. My body was tingling all over. I felt my pussy dripping.  Before I knew it I had straddled him. I had became the aggressor. Instead of returning the passionate kisses he gave me, mine were hungrily biting at him, tugging on his lip. My hands tugged at his pants, desperately trying to find the zipper. I thought he would try that gentlemen shit again but he didn't. He helped me unbutton his pants. Dam just like I remember......I needed all of that......every inch......Just as I was about to position myself on his dick, the phone rang. Even though I wanted to ignore it, I knew it could be important. I got up and answered the phone. It was the police calling because I was listed as Jackson's next of kin in the event that something had happened to Val. They said I needed to come to the police station right away......Oh God what had happened to Val?.......

Stay tuned for the conclusion....😱😱👀👀😲😲

seasonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें