part 10 1/2

Part 10 1/2

Valerie
After ciara left, I went home. I followed everything he said to do. I told her jackson was sick, now I just had to get her to pay for his new lung. Hopefully after that I could get my son back. For real this time.......

( 3 days ago)
Once I realized that derrick was dead and I had seen the child run into the woods I knew I had to follow behind. What if it was jackson? I had to find out. I quietly made my way through the bushes, trying not to make any noise. Once  I made it a good distance up the trail, I heard noises behind me. Before I could turn to look, something hit me .......

When I came to, I realized that I was tied up and blindfolded. I struggled trying to free myself, to no avail. "Somebody help me!" I frantically gyrated around. It seemed as though I could hear someone's footsteps coming towards me....." Betta'  stop all that noise girl. Unless you want me to gag you."   "Why are doing this? Where is my son." I yell.
" Yo'  boy is fine. If you want him to stay that way you will do what I tell you to do girl!" The voice spoke with the slightest hint of familiarity in his tone. "If it's money your after I can tell you now that I dont have any...." The man scoffed at my response. " Of course I know you dont but that little friend of yourn', well I know she has a nice lil' nest egg her black ass is sittin' on." In that exact moment, the voice became familiar. The words burned into me. " Dad?" .... Before he answered, I felt him taking my blindfold off. Once my vision cleared, he stood before me. I saw Jackson across the room, he was also tied up and he had on a blindfold. " Why are you doing this?" I screamed at him. He walked over to me and stood directly over top of me. " You think I'm dumb girl? I heard ya little friend tell you about her trust fund all them years ago. Why should I have to suffa' and go without money? That lil' spoiled bitch don't deserve to live better than me. A white man in america should never be out here livin' worse off than no nigger!" My father had always hated how close Ciara and I were. He came from a long line of racist idiots that felt as though they were superior to everyone outside of their race. He abhorred the fact that my best friend was black, and he always hated that her family was wealthier than ours. " So you take my son? You take me? Why would you assume that she would even give the money to save us?" He sat down on the ground beside me. " Now dont forget girl, I own just as much right to that boy as you do." He rubbed his hand between my legs. "Ummmm girl you sho' done grew up." I thrashed around trying to escape his grasp.  "You sick fuck !!!! Let me go!!!" He pushed me down. I screamed as he gagged me. He unbuttoned my pants. I tried my best to move, but he held me down and pulled my pants and panties to my knees. " Now be still girl. You dont fight yo' daddy. It's been a long time since I felt this sweet pussy, now open up girl!!!" He shoved himself inside of me. I tried to scream but my screams came out as muffled moans. Eventually I just laid there. I thought I had escaped all of this once I left home. How do you walk around and carry on everyday life knowing that you've had sex and a child with your father? I was so disgusted. I felt so nasty all over. By the time he finished he had pulled my clothes back up and buttoned them before I even realized he was done. Then he stood and buttoned his pants. " you just better hope ya' lil' nigger friend comes through with my money or this wont be the end ......" He patted his dick and walked away. Somehow I felt as if I wanted this to just end. If Ciara didnt intend on bringing the money, I just hope my son makes it. My father had been killing me softly for years.....maybe it was time for me to actually die........

Stay tuned for the next episode😥😳