- One Day - Post Malone -

————

————

"Thank you Pittsburgh!" I yelled into the microphone. The stadium roared with the cheers from the fans. I walked backstage with the biggest smile on my face.

Over the last couple of months I've
been opening for Post Malone on his tour. It
has been the best experience of my life. I've gotten so much from the tour so far, fans, fame, and friends that I'd have forever.

"That was amazing." Posty walked up to me with a huge smile on his face. The silver grills covered his bottom row of teeth. "You're something else, woman."

"I'm only getting started." I gave him a wink. He shook his head in amusement as he grabbed a microphone and started to walk onto the stage.

As soon as the crowd could see Austin they screamed so loud that the floors shook. Post Malone walked to the middle of the stage and waited for the fans to calm down before he said.

"I swear to god y'all. I will marry that woman one day."

I threw my head up in the air as I
laughed. The man was insane, but that's
what made him lovable.

= = = = =

"And that's how we ended up here," I grabbed Austin's hand and smiled at him.

"Post, did you know that by you saying that as a joke that you'd actually marry Y/N in the future?" The brunette interviewer asked the famous music artist.

"It wasn't a joke. I heard her voice and I knew that I was going to be with her forever." Austin gave me a warm, charming smile. His eyes lit up every single time he looked into mine.

"He got me with that," I pointed at his face, "That stupid, charming smile is what got me."

————
word count : 293